• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Samwell flaying Jorah alive was extraordinarily disturbing.  I couldn't watch it.  :fear:

I kid you not, during that scene my GF turned to me and said, hey babe, can we make Sheppard's Pie next week?

1 minute ago, jaybuck43 said:
12 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Samwell flaying Jorah alive was extraordinarily disturbing.  I couldn't watch it.  :fear:

I kid you not, during that scene my GF turned to me and said, hey babe, can we make Sheppard's Pie next week?

Maybe she's dating a lawyer hoping you'll help her out if her Dark Passenger ever gets caught.  :gossip:

53 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Smart tactics by Sir Jamie using his army last night! (thumbsu

You are not kidding!

And when Lady Olenna told Daenerys to stop listening to men, and be a dragon, I guess she was right - again!

5 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

You are not kidding!

And when Lady Olenna told Daenerys to stop listening to men, and be a dragon, I guess she was right - again!

Right for the last time! :cry:

So I guess we're going to see one of the dragons get slain with that new anti-dragon ballista.  Bet they don't kill more than one though and that it's one of the smaller ones.

Macall-B.-Polay-HBO-Photo-2.jpg?fit=740,

I am looking forward to the Euron vs. Jamie duel at some point. So far I am liking Euron much more than a lot of the other characters on the show. He is a cunning pr ick . lol

Gendry Baratheon is supposed to come back this season at some point, isn't he? If yes, I wonder what his role is? Sooner or later Daenerys will need to replace her fleet. Maybe he comes back with one to take out Euron? 

Another fun storyline would be having Euron turn on the Lannisters at some point and side with Daenerys. 

Edited by kimik

Surprising how quickly things are moving nowadays. The earlier seasons were much more drawn out, more contemplative, but now it's just BING BANG BOOM, go go go. I'm not complaining, though, as it's sort of exhilarating to see so many of the plot threads finally winding up together. 

R.I.P. Queen of Thorns

4 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Surprising how quickly things are moving nowadays. The earlier seasons were much more drawn out, more contemplative, but now it's just BING BANG BOOM, go go go. I'm not complaining, though, as it's sort of exhilarating to see so many of the plot threads finally winding up together. 

Since we're well past the plots of the books and we know it all ends in ten episodes it's not at all surprising that the pace is picking up.  After the slow pace you're referring to, wrapping it up in the seven episodes of season 7 and the sex episodes of season 8 would predictably feel much faster.

50 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Since we're well past the plots of the books and we know it all ends in ten episodes it's not at all surprising that the pace is picking up.  After the slow pace you're referring to, wrapping it up in the seven episodes of season 7 and the sex episodes of season 8 would predictably feel much faster.

You said sex episodes! :insane:

1 minute ago, Jayman said:
53 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

You said sex episodes! :insane:

Oops.  :blush:

But speaking of sex episodes moving too fast...last night's nude scene with Cersei moved way too fast.  Was that another body double?  Lena Heady was nude in "300," but she was about an A cup and whoever that was last night was a B or a C.  But she's had kids since 300, so her body may be different now.

4 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

But speaking of sex episodes moving too fast...last night's nude scene with Cersei moved way too fast.  Was that another body double?  Lena Heady was nude in "300," but she was about an A cup and whoever that was last night was a B or a C.  But she's had kids since 300, so her body may be different now.

I saw her on a talk show, maybe Kimmel after the Shame episode where she admitted openly that it was a much younger better body double. I'm guessing they did the same thing again...

Edited by Jayman
Auto correct

2 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

So I guess we're going to see one of the dragons get slain with that new anti-dragon ballista.  Bet they don't kill more than one though and that it's one of the smaller ones.

Macall-B.-Polay-HBO-Photo-2.jpg?fit=740,

I'll wager it's the biggest dragon  - this is GOT after all!

6 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Body double.  She has a no nudity clause if I recall. 

10 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

I assumed from the way the scene was cut that it had to be a body double. It was very deliberate in its obfuscation.  I'm assuming if the actress was willing to comply, they'd clearly show the face as well, just because, you know, they could.

Besides, who cares about Cersei's bits anymore anyway, when Nathalie Emmanuel is now on display. :x

9 minutes ago, Jayman said:

I saw her on a talk show, maybe Kimmel after the Shame episode where she admitted openly that it was a much younger better body double. I'm guessing they did the same thing again...

That was definitely a body double, but I had also heard she used the double because she was pregnant.

5 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I assumed from the way the scene was cut that it had to be a body double. It was very deliberate in its obfuscation.  I'm assuming if the actress was willing to comply, they'd clearly show the face as well, just because, you know, they could.

Besides, who cares about Cersei's bits anymore anyway, when Nathalie Emmanuel is now on display. :x

You could see it at certain points during her shame walk that the head was off-color from the body. But overall, they blended the match quite well. Too well!

:blush:

49 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

But what a way to go out!

"Will this poison be painful?"

"No."

Siippppp

"Oh, good, I didn't want to suffer like your son did after I gave him the poison."

Yup! He's gonna be in some hot soup with Cerci when she finds out he offed her humanely. Considering what she did and the plans Cerci had for her. :eek: