• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

Didn't Sam grab the Valerian steal that House Tarley had? If yes, which sword was it? 

I am curious to see what happens between him and his brother/father. They are supporting opposing sides.

I saw this woman run by. Didn't think much about it. But the rumors keep boiling up.

Game Of Thrones Fans Think They've Spotted A Lady Stoneheart Appearance, But Can It Be Real?

79cf42364a302e3cf6677038aba8aecd92b92ef1

Fans that may be worried about Drogon and Jaime need to leave all that behind, as there might have been an actual Lady Stoneheart appearance in the latest episode! The questionable moment came in the midst of Arya's talk with Brienne, an already exciting scene, and it was specifically when Arya spoke the word "Mother" that someone passed by in the background, and some fans think it was a resurrected Catelyn Stark roaming the halls of Winterfell.

Not the best glimpse of a potential Lady Stoneheart that Game of Thrones fans could've had, obviously, but the resemblance can certainly be seen. While the long green dress and the auburn hair could technically be worn by anyone in the Kingdoms, in Winterfell that's a style that Reddit agrees just screams Catelyn Stark. And the look itself is tied to the seemingly specific timing, since that mysterious citizen sweeps through right as Arya is reminding Brienne of the vow she made to Catelyn to protect Arya and Sansa. It all seems too perfect to be a coincidence, but what exactly does this moment mean?

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:53 PM, Jayman said:

True and I think it would be cool to see an undead dragon! But the dragons are magical/enchanted animals (as opposed to a horse), maybe they can't be turned?

I don't think this will happen because in order for it to happen, the leader of the walkers is going to have to be in the vicinity of the dragon when it dies in order for it to turn. The problem with that is they don't have anyway of killing the dragon.....unless it decides to land during the fight. I'm not thinking it will have any reason to and I also don't think the walkers will be able to force it down with the weaponry they have...very limited when it comes to long range. But, you never know what the writers have planned.

Rhaegar Targaryen Actor Confirmed by HBO Hack?

rhaegar-tarheryen.jpg?auto=format&cs=tin

Among damaged caused by the recent hacking of HBO, there may something that outdoes the leaked Game of Thrones scripts and the stars personal information — the actor who might be playing Rhaegar Targaryen.

Now, a new report by Huffpost, states that the recent HBO hacks reveals that Rhaegar may be featured in a flashback this season and that actor Wilf Scolding will be in the role. Of course none of this is officially confirmed, but there have been a couple of Reddit detectives who have found some clues that could lead to Scolding playing the Targaryen. One user predicted the casting through Scolding’s Twitter history:

“Last year in late September, Lyanna’s actress Aisling Franciosi started following him on twitter. He followed her back, and he also started following the Game of Thrones twitter account and Liam Cunningham.”

The idea of Rhaegar making an appearance in Game of Thrones is also very exciting. We have heard so much about the famed prince but it would be interesting to see if the real Rhaegar matches up to the legends and tales, so let’s hope that this leak happens to be true.

Lots of great little tidbits of information hidden in this episode. Not a 'fighter' episode but it forwarded the plot a great deal towards what looks like alliances before the final battle. 

Also giant bombshells of character origins tonight in seemingly throwaway scenes. Rewind those DVR's folks. 

1 minute ago, Bosco685 said:

Caught that! Though will Sam reflect back on it?

Yeah, strange as I thought he was going to say something like "Wait a minute, what did you say?" But it passed him by unnoticed. Perhaps it was just for the viewers enjoyment?

57 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Ho Hum episode let down after last week. meh

You can't have every episode being epic lol.  It was a good episode at bringing the pieces together and getting them moving.  There was a lot going on.

Everything is building to the final episode of the season...that will not be a let down.

I liked this episode. Little Finger is trying to turn Arya against Sansa and it appears to be working. We need to see him and Euron every episode to keep the chaos rolling.

It was also a fun one re: advancing multiple plotlines forward. I wonder if the Hound is the one who brings the undead or white-walker specimen to King's Landing? Maybe then he can kill off the Mountain?

John with Drogon was a great scene as well. Does this mean that he will be mounting a dragon for the battle with the Night King at some point?