• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, NamesJay said:

Really hope Arya doesn't let Littlefinger get the best of her...

She is a threat to him controlling Sansa so he needs her out of the picture. I don't think that Little Finger will succeed, but the sisters may split apart.

3 hours ago, Jayman said:

The annulment!

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Caught that! Though will Sam reflect back on it?

Ok...I caught this in the episode....but I'm drawing a blank on the significance.

What's the importance of the mention of an annulment?

2 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

Ok...I caught this in the episode....but I'm drawing a blank on the significance.

It means R remarried and it is a legitimate marriage, you should know it by now I hope!

Best line for this episode for me:

"how many men did you bring? Not enough, the big woman!!" blink blink hahahahaha

That really didn't help....but never mind, I found the answer online.  It's really not an obvious plot to follow, unless you've read the books....which I haven't. 

44 minutes ago, phobalicious said:

Best line for this episode for me:

"how many men did you bring? Not enough, the big woman!!" blink blink hahahahaha

That was fantastic! 

I liked Jon Snow's reply when queried about adversaries all being on the same side, "We're still breathing". :) 

7 hours ago, Jayman said:

Yeah, strange as I thought he was going to say something like "Wait a minute, what did you say?" But it passed him by unnoticed. Perhaps it was just for the viewers enjoyment?

Based on an actor being lined up to play Rhaegar (if the rumor becomes true), I wonder if how it will play out is Sam and Bran come together. From there, the puzzle pieces come together about Jon.

6 hours ago, kimik said:

John with Drogon was a great scene as well. Does this mean that he will be mounting a dragon for the battle with the Night King at some point?

What a great scene! She tried to intimidate Jon, and ended up being thrown into confusion.

:applause:

Really enjoyed this episode.  Brought up several thoughts:

• Sam, where are your manners?  You never interrupt a woman when she's inadvertently trying to tell you that your illegitimately born best friend isn't illegitimately born at all and is the rightful heir of the 7 Kingdoms!
  • So Arya can kill the entire House of Frey, but can't manage to sneak around a castle she's known since birth without Littlefinger catching on that he's being followed?  Not buying this one. :sumo:
  • Jon and Drogon!  Jon and the Avengers Westeros Coast!
  • Where the holy hell is Ghost!?!  

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I think Bran will control the 3rd Dragon, he's always been able to take over animals (wolves, crows)

It's a possibility! Controlling a dragon will make him cooler too since he's been a total dweeb so far

13 minutes ago, Rodey said:

It's a possibility! Controlling a dragon will make him cooler too since he's been a total dweeb so far

Well, I don't know about dweeb, but they had to keep him around for something. After all, he seemed to be important in the beginning. But I've thought that ever since the dragons showed up.

Besides, if Jon is a Targaryen, Bran is the legitimate heir to the North, even though he's now the "3 eyed crow" and given up claim to the throne, he still is a "Prince".

Edited by skypinkblu
spelling am hard;)

48 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I think Bran will control the 3rd Dragon, he's always been able to take over animals (wolves, crows)

He might just commandeer one of the dragons to go melt the Night King! :idea:

10 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

It means Jon is the legitimate heir to the throne, not Dany.

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

My guess is that Tyrion is the third Targaryen. The books indicate that the Mad King had an unseemly interest in his mother; he doesn't look like a Lannister; and this could be the true reason behind his father's hatred for him ("you're no son of mine!").

Also, he is the only other person I know of in the series (other than Jon and Daenerys) who has been able to get close to the dragons without becoming a snack - and we all know the dragons only tolerate Targaryens!

Edited by Black_Adam

On 8/7/2017 at 0:24 PM, kimik said:

Winning the long game. The way things are going now, he will be the only leader with a full army with strong cavalry by the end of this season. The Knights of the Vale have suffered zero casualties so far from what I can tell, while the Lannisters and Danny/Dothraki/Unsullied will decimate each other. I expect one or two of the dragons to bite it at some point as well. That would leave Little Finger as the military power in Westeroos which would be fun to see how he plays his cards. Right now he is supporting House Stark, but his goal is the Iron Throne and he will do whatever it takes to get there.

I predict Little Finger will get a valyrian dagger through the neck courtesy of Arya Stark before all is said and done...

Edited by MustEatBrains