• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

So apparently episode 6 was accidentally made available on HBO Go in Spain today but was taken down, that didnt stop it from being spread everywhere though so its out there. For myself I enjoy seeing them at the scheduled time as part of a shared experience so I am waiting.

12 hours ago, fantastic_four said:
12 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

About to start watching Ep6 now ...

Isn't it in Spanish?

English.

Edited by Gotham Kid

10 minutes ago, kimik said:

Can you post a summary of what happens as a spoiler? I love watching a show before my wife does then calling out everything just before it happens while we are watching. lol

Spoiler

White walkers also have a dragon

MAJOR SPOILER !!!

Edited by Gotham Kid

43 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

I KNEW IT!! There was no way they were going to allow a one-sided fight.

:ohnoez:

Very cool development! Now if they have White Walker versions of Euron and Baelish it will really be a fun run towards the end........ :banana:

Just now, skypinkblu said:

How many episodes left to this season? There is one more after this, correct? I'm going to miss this show.

One more episode this season. Then supposedly next season they turn into two-hour shows for only a few episodes.

I agree. This is going to be one hard to top.

Looks like Season 8 will be six episodes.

HBO gives Game of Thrones season 8 release date and episode length update: 'It's a big season'

The network is worried two-hour episodes would be 'excessive'

All six scripts for the final season of Game of Thrones are now in.

HBO programming president Casey Bloys confirmed this at the Television Critics Association's summer press tour on Wednesday, but said a release date is still up in the air.

This is largely down the production schedule and logistics being tricky to nail as season 8 will be such a mammoth and unwieldy beast.

"It’s a big season," Bloys explained. "So they’re trying to get a sense of how long they’re going to take to film this."