• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:05 PM, kimik said:

I liked this episode. Little Finger is trying to turn Arya against Sansa and it appears to be working. We need to see him and Euron every episode to keep the chaos rolling.

It was also a fun one re: advancing multiple plotlines forward. I wonder if the Hound is the one who brings the undead or white-walker specimen to King's Landing? Maybe then he can kill off the Mountain?

John with Drogon was a great scene as well. Does this mean that he will be mounting a dragon for the battle with the Night King at some point?

No doubt that Jon will 'mount the dragon' at some point...if you catch my drift.

1 hour ago, Bosco685 said:

Scenes are showing up already. Even the painful ones.

Reveal hidden contents

A :banana: brother = dragon named after him first to...! :roflmao:

How do I use spoiler or hidden contents? censored censored...

Edited by phobalicious

2 hours ago, revat said:

No doubt that Jon will 'mount the dragon' at some point...if you catch my drift.

Spoiler

I read that Jon is actually a Targaryen & not the son of Eddard but his sister Lyanna that died in the flashback Bran had last season. Eddard promised Lyanna that he would protect Jon from Robert (her 1st husband) by hiding his identity.

Gilly reading from a book in episode 5 this season mentions an annulment for a “Prince Raggar,” who married a second wife in a secret ceremony in Dorne. Neither Sam nor Gilly understood the significance of this.

What this (very likely) means is that Daenerys’s brother, Rhaegar, annulled his marriage to his first cousin/wife Elia Martell in order to marry Jon Snow’s mother, Lyanna Stark. Jon is not a at all but, rather a legitimate Targaryen air to the Iron Throne.

So with the revelation that Jon is actually Daenerys's nephew, I don't know if they will get together at all.

Jon is definitely mounting a Dragon though & the prophecy that 3 Targaryen's would ride dragon's leads me to believe that the night king was a Targaryen as well. The ice dragon will make it 3 dragons for 3 Targaryen's, thus fulfilling the prophecy.

Edited by chezmtghut

I wonder if Episode 6's reveal about White Wallkers leads to a plot hole in the 'Hardhome' episode.

Spoiler

If by killing a White Walker this brings down all the dead warriors it ever created, when John Snow killed a White Walker in 'Hardhome' why didn't a bunch of the dead warriors just collapse in place?

Though maybe this happened during all the action occurring at Hardhome, and nobody took notice.

Spoiler

And now more than ever, the Night King becomes the true direct target if his death brings down all the dead.

I've been spoiled:facepalm: (not from this site...elsewhere)

Doesn't change the fact that I'm excited to watch it Sunday but now I'm angry at what will be happening.  Sure, I would have been angry after Sunday anyways but now I have a few more days to be angrylol.

Anywho, there are two episodes left so at lease spoilers/hacks were minimized.  They (HBO) can't let this happen again next season:sumo:.

3 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

Alright, time to stop clicking on this thread until Monday.  Even you guys using spoiler tags are still spoiling somewhat outside of them too.  :mad:

Yes, it was a bit careless.

I don't want to know:sumo:

Reading between the lines, wouldn't be cool if...

Spoiler

Mellisandre resurrected the dragon.  I mean, assuming one dies...

So, is this thread just going to outright carry the leaks and spoilers from the show then?

We've got some people sort of hiding details but then others responding without hiding them...we've also got others just outright posting what's happening. 

Just want to know so I can try to not have all my enjoyment destroyed on the boards the way they were in the Walking Dead and other TV and movie threads in the past. 

5 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

So, is this thread just going to outright carry the leaks and spoilers from the show then?

We've got some people sort of hiding details but then others responding without hiding them...we've also got others just outright posting what's happening. 

Just want to know so I can try to not have all my enjoyment destroyed on the boards the way they were in the Walking Dead and other TV and movie threads in the past. 

I'm going to avoid it altogether.  It's just rude that people who can't figure out spoilers are posting spoilers and other people are reacting in ways that make spoilers pretty obvious.  It's not even a spoiler because someone hasn't yet watched an ep that aired.  You're all watching a pirated episode (morally questionable to begin with) and then choosing to post spoilers ahead of the legitimate airing and others posting stupid pseudo-spoilers ahead of the scheduled airing time. 

22 minutes ago, Transplant said:

You're all watching a pirated episode (morally questionable to begin with) and then choosing to post spoilers ahead of the legitimate airing

This is not correct. HBO aired the episode in its entirety. They weren't hacked. No attack. They made a HUGE mistake and those that caught it passed it on. People simply recorded what was aired.

Edited by Gotham Kid

Just now, Gotham Kid said:

This is not correct. HBO aired the episode in its entirety. They weren't hacked. No attack. People recorded what was aired.

HBO Nordic airing it by mistake means people can record and upload it to torrent sites legally and people can watch and download it from there legally?

6 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

HBO Nordic airing it by mistake means people can record and upload it to torrent sites legally and people can watch and download it from there legally?

Sure. When likely several hundred thousand people in affected countries caught on to it, why not. By the way, torrents were the last stop.

Many people, like myself, will certainly watch the episode again when it airs. Like all GoT junkies, most just needed to get their fix early.

Edited by Gotham Kid

5 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

1 minute ago, Gotham Kid said:

Sure. When likely several hundred thousand people in affected countries caught on to it, why not. By the way, torrents were the last stop.

I didn't realize being later in the chain of viewers it became legal to copy and pass on copies of the show. 

Regardless, you at least tried to hide what happened in the episode, not like some numpty a couple pages back who just blurted it out like a total anus. 

6 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Regardless, you at least tried to hide what happened in the episode, not like some numpty a couple pages back who just blurted it out like a total anus. 

Indeed, not cool for those that are waiting it out. I have a friend of mine that will only watch the episode on Sunday. I will watch it again on Monday ( as it airs here on Monday ) as as we have traditionally done since the start of the show comment on the episode on Tuesday.

Learn to use spoilers or don't comment.

Edited by Gotham Kid

12 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

I didn't realize being later in the chain of viewers it became legal to copy and pass on copies of the show. 

Yeah.  Show of hands for those who've already watched the episode, but they did so because they happened to legitimately stream from HBO Nordic or HBO Espana during the 1 hour window when it was erroneously available.  No?  No takers?  I'll wait a second.  No?  Still none?

I guess everyone else watched a pirated copy then. 

7 minutes ago, Transplant said:

I guess everyone else watched a pirated copy then. 

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, life goes on, brah!

What those that did choose to watch it should have NOT spoiled it for those that didn't.

Edited by Gotham Kid

35 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Who posted details out in the open?

5 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Who posted details out in the open?

You told me there's a big reveal regarding the white walkers next episode (and that was a very minor reveal compared to the others).  NOW I SHALL SPEND THE ENTIRE EPISODE LOOKING FOR THE REVEAL YOU SPOILED!  :cry:

Actually, I won't, but the other reveals were worse.  Luckily I'm good at intentionally forgetting things and have already forgotten them, but when the episode reminds me, I shall go "meh" instead of whatever reaction I would have had had those details not been revealed.

Edited by fantastic_four