• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, comix4fun said:

This was the quote.....

Ah, yeah, the thought did start with Viserion.

But still, magic is magic. If they can be brought back to real life, regeneration of body parts doesn't seem like much of  a jump.

As for Ned...he wasn't zombified before, you know.

5 hours ago, fantastic_four said:

She won't be forced into it like most of the past queens were, so what's the problem?  Their age difference is about as much as the one between Donald and Melania Trump, i.e. 70 vs. 47.  If both sides willingly do it for whatever reason, it's fine.

When your adorable baby girl is 19, and some 49 year old starts making passes at her, call me, I'll mail you this quote;) as a matter of fact, I'll have it blown up as a greeting card;)

8 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

When your adorable baby girl is 19, and some 49 year old starts making passes at her, call me, I'll mail you this quote;) as a matter of fact, I'll have it blown up as a greeting card;)

I think FF has a propensity for playing devils advocate in all matters at least on the boards anyways, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

An interesting site that has been tracking for a long while who potentially could be Azor Ahai (The Prince that was promised).

quick reference chart for Azor Ahai candidates and the requirements they meet

o0VvCd0-tlJPUPblvty2St-lkP-gc1z1vDeq37ko

It came up associated with another theory article about Gendry.

Is Gendry Azor Ahai On 'Game Of Thrones'? This Theory Actually Makes So Much Sense

9fb7fd72-dff8-43ae-b4ee-64ea20c9a239-159

Azor Ahai is the legendary prince who saved the Seven Kingdoms from White Walkers the first time around, thousands of years ago, with the help of a flaming sword named Lightbringer.

They prophecies state that:

There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Azor Ahai come again, and the darkness shall flee before him.

But it doesn't stop there:

When the red star bleeds and the darkness gathers, Azor Ahai shall be born again amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone.

According to that chart, Gendry only fits the "born amidst salt" piece so far. The giant literal clue, of course, is that Azor Ahai has to forge another Lightbringer to fight the White Walkers, and it was a very difficult process the first time around.

Gendry is the only character around with the skill to literally forge swords, and probably tricky magical ones at that. Of course, many think Lightbringer could be a metaphorical weapon as well, since Daenerys and Jon Snow are the most popular candidates for Azor Ahai.

Just read a great article about Arya's behavior and how she's playing Littlefinger, not the other way around. 

Basically, when the sisters played the game of faces and she was trying to tell lies as truths and truths as lies everything she said to Sansa, oh so earnestly, were actually lies. 

Which explains handing Sansa the dagger at the end of the scene. 

38 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:

I think FF has a propensity for playing devils advocate in all matters at least on the boards anyways, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

I wasn't, otherwise I wouldn't offer the card. I'm sure he's going to be as nutty protective caring as my husband was with our daughter;)

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

An interesting site that has been tracking for a long while who potentially could be Azor Ahai (The Prince that was promised).

quick reference chart for Azor Ahai candidates and the requirements they meet

o0VvCd0-tlJPUPblvty2St-lkP-gc1z1vDeq37ko

It came up associated with another theory article about Gendry.

Is Gendry Azor Ahai On 'Game Of Thrones'? This Theory Actually Makes So Much Sense

9fb7fd72-dff8-43ae-b4ee-64ea20c9a239-159

They should make Euron end up as the Azor Ahai and ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. He would make Robert Baratheon's drinking, debauchery and pillaging look like amateur hour. lol

As far as a sword, that would be child's play. Try to build 1000 ships in two episodes. lol

34 minutes ago, kimik said:

They should make Euron end up as the Azor Ahai and ruler of the Seven Kingdoms. He would make Robert Baratheon's drinking, debauchery and pillaging look like amateur hour. lol

As far as a sword, that would be child's play. Try to build 1000 ships in two episodes. lol

:fear:

So Littlefinger has been steadily isolating Sansa via such things as creating conflict between her and Arya, planting the seed that the Lords of the North are fickle and unreliable, motivating her to send Lady Brienne away, and even insinuating that she is a better ruler than Jon, not to mention his Knights of the Vale saving the Starks at the Battle of the Bastards.

He's ready to dig his claws in, and deep... hm