• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,373 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

They showed them with undead horses before, so there's no reason to believe they couldn't have undead dragons.

zombie_horse.png

True and I think it would be cool to see an undead dragon! But the dragons are magical/enchanted animals (as opposed to a horse), maybe they can't be turned?

Blood of the Dragon - several things that this could refer to. The obvious one is Dany, but it's a little too obvious.

When Drogon and Jon Snow come face-to-face, will the beast come to realize that he has dragon's blood (i.e., half-Targaryen)? How awesome would it be if Snow becomes a dragon-rider?

Qyburn is a devious and clever man, he treated the Mountain for the Dornish poison - could he have possibly poisoned the ballista bolts, including the one that brought down Drogon?

2 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Qyburn is a devious and clever man, he treated the Mountain for the Dornish poison - could he have possibly poisoned the ballista bolts, including the one that brought down Drogon?

Interesting. I didn't stop to consider that the bolts might be poisoned. hm

55 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Blood of the Dragon - several things that this could refer to. The obvious one is Dany, but it's a little too obvious.

When Drogon and Jon Snow come face-to-face, will the beast come to realize that he has dragon's blood (i.e., half-Targaryen)? How awesome would it be if Snow becomes a dragon-rider?

Dang! That's an outstanding point. I was worried about the giant arrows, and didn't even think about poison.

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

The Making of stuff is great. It's so satisfying that they still use so many practical effects and stunts to accomplish this stuff. We all know that the dragon is CGI, but by making the rest of it as real as possible, they're able to make it FEEL real. Tremendous production values, and absolutely worth it.

Sunday was the first time I can recall CHEERING a tv show. When Drogon shows up, man, goosebumps. What a terrific episode. Everything is moving so quickly now, we're finally seeing these characters come together. After six years of laying the groundwork, it's all paying off. The only problem is that now I'm invested in characters in each side, it's hard to know who to pull for. I didn't want to see Drogon die, but I also didn't want to see Bronn die. It's getting t othe point where we're going to lose most of the characters we care about, more likely than not.

Thanks, it took a while to make and it's not as perfect as I'd like, but it gets the feeling across. lol

On ‎07‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:24 PM, kimik said:

Winning the long game. The way things are going now, he will be the only leader with a full army with strong cavalry by the end of this season. The Knights of the Vale have suffered zero casualties so far from what I can tell, while the Lannisters and Danny/Dothraki/Unsullied will decimate each other. I expect one or two of the dragons to bite it at some point as well. That would leave Little Finger as the military power in Westeroos which would be fun to see how he plays his cards. Right now he is supporting House Stark, but his goal is the Iron Throne and he will do whatever it takes to get there.

I'm going to disagree about Littlefinger. While things may be looking up for him, with all he has done to the Stark family, I have to believe one of the Stark kids will finish him off sooner than later.

1 hour ago, Jordysnordy said:

I'm going to disagree about Littlefinger. While things may be looking up for him, with all he has done to the Stark family, I have to believe one of the Stark kids will finish him off sooner than later.

I'd like to see Sansa do the deed.:devil: I'll settle for Arya though, since she's more suited for it.