• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

Just now, Doc McCoy said:

:gossip: Chris, you're going to confuse the non readers.

Naw, it's an easy rule of thumb.

If you're a character on the TV show and got within 5 feet of the business end of a dragon and weren't reduced to ash, you're a Targ. 

1 hour ago, comix4fun said:

Naw, it's an easy rule of thumb.

If you're a character on the TV show and got within 5 feet of the business end of a dragon and weren't reduced to ash, you're a Targ. 

You're either a Targ or a Target! :banana:

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:

Was there a new book published? I thought they ended at least a season ago.

No, Martin has been working on the Winds of Winter for several years now with several missed deadlines.

As for Tyrion, it's been hinted at in the book, but not really as much in the tv series that his father may not have actually been a Lannister:  https://winteriscoming.net/2016/05/06/game-of-thrones-theorycrafting-is-tyrion-lannister-actually-a-targaryen/

LOVE the preview of next week. 

Favorite Moment...(Spoilered for People Who Avoid the Previews)

Spoiler

1u3f20.gif.71a141c32921aa23d99ce0b789a9c159.gif

11 hours ago, Doc McCoy said:

Really enjoyed this episode.  Brought up several thoughts:

• So Arya can kill the entire House of Frey, but can't manage to sneak around a castle she's known since birth without Littlefinger catching on that he's being followed?  Not buying this one. :sumo:

Yup, the most disappointing scene in the entire episode - sneaking around the halls, c'mon... way too soap-opera-ish, this show is (should be) better than that.

The writers went out of their way to note that Sam hadn't been told that his father and brother were roasted alive. I guess that makes Sam the new Lord Tarley now?

1 hour ago, sacentaur said:

Yup, the most disappointing scene in the entire episode - sneaking around the halls, c'mon... way too soap-opera-ish, this show is (should be) better than that.

The writers went out of their way to note that Sam hadn't been told that his father and brother were roasted alive. I guess that makes Sam the new Lord Tarley now?

I don't think so, since he's taken the Black.

We will have to wait and see. He played a weasel in the second Maze Runner movie (my wife and I both called him Baelish when we watched it with my kids and they had to correct us lol ) that survived to scheme another day, and I am expecting the same for a while here. In the end, it will be Arya that kills him with the dagger, but not before he causes some chaos.

They need to step up the game with Euron again. He is another great disturber on the show. What would be great is if Cersei slept with him after he won the naval battle and, if she really is pregnant, it is Euron that is the father and not Jamie. That would be hilarious!

28 minutes ago, kimik said:

We will have to wait and see. He played a weasel in the second Maze Runner movie (my wife and I both called him Baelish when we watched it with my kids and they had to correct us lol ) that survived to scheme another day, and I am expecting the same for a while here. In the end, it will be Arya that kills him with the dagger, but not before he causes some chaos.

They need to step up the game with Euron again. He is another great disturber on the show. What would be great is if Cersei slept with him after he won the naval battle and, if she really is pregnant, it is Euron that is the father and not Jamie. That would be hilarious!

That's a big if.

Jamie is such a sap.