• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,373 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, marvelcollector said:

One thing that bothers me

Hide contents

that Brandon didn't know Jon was heir to the Iron Throne when he became the Three Eyed Raven.

Spoiler

He's young, and it demonstrates that he still has things to learn - if Bran was instantly aware of everything, then there wouldn't be much point to plotting the show.

It looks more likely that Jamie will be the one that offs Cersei the mad queen. 

Great episode but man is Cersei annoyingly obtuse. 

Cant wait for dragon battles, zombie Hodor, Clegane Bowl, the fall of Winterfell 2.0 and the birth of "jodany's" baby!

So Jamie is allowed to ride off into the sunset with the knowledge...

Spoiler

...that the Bank of Braavos is going to fund the hiring of the Golden Army (20,000 strong) and that Cersei is already betraying the new pact with Dany.

And that Cersei is pregnant ostensibly with his child (I'm guessing it is Euron's).

Well, I suppose he's finally had enough of her (Mad Queen) and is now free of her poisonous influence.

Regarding the Mountain,...

Spoiler

It would be interesting if the Night King was able to take control of him. But a showdown with the Hound seems inevitable.

What a fun way to finish the season and set things up for a big finale next year. I will not post many thoughts due to the potential of unintended spoilage, but I feel bad for how nasty the Sansa girls were to their guest at Winterfell. lol

I can't wait to see all the meme's next year when Dany realizes who John is. lollol

2 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Jeez! Where to begin?

I know, right? All I can say without revealing stuff is OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!! 

Oh, and OMG!!!

5 hours ago, ThatPovGuy said:

I know, right? All I can say without revealing stuff is OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!!  OMG !!! 

Oh, and OMG!!!

So you thought it was just okay? As otherwise, you would have at least added a few more 'OMG !!!'s'

(:

It really was nice to see someone get the Arya treatment after many seasons. But something dawned on me right after...

Spoiler

The original thinking with the Catspaw assassin was that he had been sent by Joffrey. With the proof this dagger belonged to Little Finger, it then turns out once again he was involved in the events leading to the war of the five kingdoms. and causing pain for the Starks.

7 hours ago, sacentaur said:

He's young, and it demonstrates that he still has things to learn - if Bran was instantly aware of everything, then there wouldn't be much point to plotting the show.

Did he say he was instantly aware of everything?  I assumed there was a difference between being able to see anything he wants and seeing everything.  So he can mentally go anywhere past or present, but he isn't just omnisciently aware of absolutely everything, everywhere.

6 hours ago, topofthetotem said:

It looks more likely that Jamie will be the one that offs Cersei the mad queen. 

Great episode but man is Cersei annoyingly obtuse. 

Jaime seemed obtuse to me this episode.  Why did he feel that his own honor was at stake for Cersei promising to send him to battle the undead?  That was Cersei's promise, not his.  Her logic is sound to me--they were just about to get their butts whipped by Dany, and the undead saved them from it.  If they go fight the undead, once the crisis is over Dany will turn around and kill the Lannisters, so leveraging the situation really is their only chance.

Edited by fantastic_four

8 hours ago, Jayman said:

Blue fire. I'm ok with that! (thumbsu

Why is the fire blue?  When I first saw the blue stuff shooting out I assumed it was some kind of frost breath and wondered what the heck he was doing adding more ice to the wall.  But then I saw it was cutting through the wall and just got confused.

Pretty sure it's Jamie's kid.  They've done nothing to make it seem that Cersei and Greyjoy slept together.  

Good episode.   Hate to see one of my favorite characters go, but he deserved it.  Some justice, at long last, for Ned. 

The big reveal seemed a bit forced.  Just drop it right in there. 

The meeting of the 3 rulers was a great scene.  

2 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Why is the fire blue?  When I first saw the blue stuff shooting out I assumed it was some kind of frost breath and wondered what the heck he was doing adding more ice to the wall.  But then I saw it was cutting through the wall and just got confused.

Wondered that myself.  No reason other than it looks cool.