• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,371 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Never happen -they are going to roll with the incestual card and he’ll be the new “ little finger “ 

So........Tyrion and Daenerys? (thumbsu

So i've been reading way too many GOT conspiracy/prediction/theory threads and I keep coming back to one line of thinking that seems to just fall in place yet not be overly obvious.

I think Jamie Lannister is Azor Ahai and will be the one to vanquish the Night King and ultimately claim the Iron Throne after defeating Cersei.

14 minutes ago, Key Largo Comics said:

So i've been reading way too many GOT conspiracy/prediction/theory threads and I keep coming back to one line of thinking that seems to just fall in place yet not be overly obvious.

I think Jamie Lannister is Azor Ahai and will be the one to vanquish the Night King and ultimately claim the Iron Throne after defeating Cersei.

I don’t know about the Night King but I have a strong suspicion he will kill Cersi. 

Or she kills him first lol. Either way I think they off each other at some point. 

Game of Thrones first look: Inside the brutal battle to make season 8

“F—king spoiler helicopter just flew right over the set!” says an alarmed crew member.

This could be a disaster. It’s April 2018 on the set of the final season of Game of Thrones in Northern Ireland. The helicopter seemingly came out of nowhere and flew directly over a ridiculously sensitive scene from the show’s final season. The production is supposed to have government-protected airspace — no planes, no drones, and sure as the seven hells no mystery choppers buzzing Winterfell. If paparazzi armed with cameras were on board, their photos would cause an explosion in the entertainment universe. Did anybody get its tail number?

The production calls the Civil Aviation Authority to track down the pilot’s identity while showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss are informed of the potential breach. As usual, they are calm. You cannot command a set as sprawling and intense as Game of Thrones and lose your cool every time there might be a catastrophe or you’d never stop hyperventilating.

“There’s always a crisis, there’s always an imminent disaster,” Benioff says. “You never quite know where it’s coming from but, over time, you get a sense of where the real catastrophes are and which ones are probably going to be okay.”

On 3/2/2019 at 10:19 PM, bentbryan said:

I don’t know about the Night King but I have a strong suspicion he will kill Cersi. 

Or she kills him first lol. Either way I think they off each other at some point. 

The prophecy said that Cersi will be killed by her younger brother.   She's always thought that meant Tyrion.  Since she's the older twin of her an Jamie, technically, he's her little brother as well.  

My guess as to what happens is that Cersi is going to try and kill Tyrion.   Jamie will be present and he'll make the decision to kill her to prevent Tyrion's death at her hand.