• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2,373 posts in this topic

The Episode 4 Inside the Episode full video is quite interesting.

It touches on the fact Jon Snow has dropped a bomb into the lap of his family that could blow up for all of them. It will be interesting to see what that brings for tonight's episode.

30 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

Ok here’s something pretty interesting. Way back to Season 4, Episode 10 “The Children” aired Sunday, June 15th 2014, “Fathers Day”.  This was the episode where

Hide contents

Tywin gets killed 

Tonight’s episode airs on “Mother’s Day”.   

:whistle:

:whatthe:

Good point!

Since Qyburn's origins were mentioned recently, there's a theory about what his motivations may be. And it not being so straightforward (shocking). Talking Thrones covered it.

And then there is this.

Edited by Bosco685

The Mother of Dragons is absolutely adorable.

And the coffee cup he was carrying was a nice touch. lol

Talk about GOT cleaning house!

I get a feeling they're just going to punt on the most interesting storylines and questions now.

Clean-up on aisle seven! :grin:

Edited by jcjames

I don't know if there are any wrestling fans in this thread, but all I keep thinking about is that halfway through next weeks episode D&D are going to walk out, grab a microphone and talk about the politics behind the curtain.  Jesus they are 2000 era Vince Russo.  Hacks of the highest order coasting off of George RR Martin's work.  Absolutely terrible 8th season.  I hope they never work again.

Daenerys was evil. I’ve been saying this all along. The people who saw her as some sort of savior are gonna flip out cause they lost the song along the way. You have to remember....SHE IS A DAMN TARGARYEN!!! Haven't you been paying attention?! They have been tracking her this way for a few years now. She kills anyone she finds trifling or in anyway not respecting her or her desire to rule. She has been leaving a trail of corpses that for some reason folks have turned a blind eye to. 

She is her fathers daughter. 

Saw this coming from a mile out.

5 minutes ago, jaybuck43 said:

I don't know if there are any wrestling fans in this thread, but all I keep thinking about is that halfway through next weeks episode D&D are going to walk out, grab a microphone and talk about the politics behind the curtain.  Jesus they are 2000 era Vince Russo.  Hacks of the highest order coasting off of George RR Martin's work.  Absolutely terrible 8th season.  I hope they never work again.

I hear the last episode they are going to have Dany have a bunch of folks who survived down on their knees as she walks behind them saying "eenie, meanie, minie, moe" twirling a razor wired covered baseball bat and deciding who to kill, while the camera goes first person on the person she bludgeons to death....and we never find out who it is. I mean, it was good enough to ruin The Walking Dead, why not recycle it here? They're going for B-movie schlock stuff....go all the way. 

12 minutes ago, I like pie said:

Agreed. Another result of trying to wrap everything up too quickly. Very sad because season 1-7 are so amazing.

Reminds me of Lost (in a bad way).  Several interesting story arcs were created - but ultimately they didn't tie-in to the main story line and didn't have a well planned closure (if any at all).