• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

0 Points registering for slots that already have scores?
2 2

15 posts in this topic

I just added a signature series book to my Buffy The Vampire Set and the score now reads 0.  It states in the Comic Slot Score Detail that this book should receive 28 points in a 9.6 grade.  The issue is  Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1 Second Printing.  Can this be fixed?

The same problem with another one:  This one should be 79 points and is now registering at 0 points.

Dark Horse Presents Annual 1998 #nn Signature
Edited by Blorgon scum

48 minutes ago, Blorgon scum said:

I just added a signature series book to my Buffy The Vampire Set and the score now reads 0.  It states in the Comic Slot Score Detail that this book should receive 28 points in a 9.6 grade.  The issue is  Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1 Second Printing.  Can this be fixed?

The same problem with another one:  This one should be 79 points and is now registering at 0 points.

Dark Horse Presents Annual 1998 #nn Signature

Same issue on a few different slabs for me the past couple days. Throwing my hat in as well.

Yep, me too. Gold Key Star Trek #56 9.4 signature should get 154, got 0.

Also, I uploaded a photo but it doesn't appear in the gallery with the other books, even though I can see it from the set.

• Administrator

There is currently an issue with the registry allotting “0” points to any book that has been added to personal sets. This holds true for any books that has been transferred between two members, any set expansions or set additions, any new sets that have been built, and any new books that have been added by members. We have the web administrators looking into the matter and hope to have the issue resolved soon, so that updates may continue.

I am so sorry for this inconvenience.

15 minutes ago, dena said:

The scores should be there now. Please let me know if you are still seeing zeros.

I can confirm a slab I have which had a zero score now has a non-zero score  :whee:

Thank you!!

Edited by workingdog