• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Offers end, closed.
1 1

7 posts in this topic

FYI, my eBay listing set at 10 percent off didn't mean it will be total 25 percent off in this thread. This thread still have 15 percent off the original priced in my listing with free shipping. 

Just want to clarify the details. :)

Sorry for not clarifying.

In this thread, I am offering 15 percent off from my eBay listing priced with free shipping. 

Recently, I set 10 percent off for my eBay listing and it gives reducing the price. What I am trying to say is the 10 percent off at eBay isn't combined with 15 percent off at my thread. 

For example, Original price is $249.99, with 10 percent off at eBay. It's showing $224.99, but 15 percent off from this thread will go to original price instead of subtracting from 10 percent off. It will be $212.50 based on 15 percent off on original price for this thread.                      

I was able to explain clear. 

Last call! 10 percent off combined with eBay's listing 10 percent off, too. That makes it a 20 percent off with free priority mail. Only catch to claim 20 percent is $200 or more in total per claims. If you want some CGCs at $49 then you will need to combined other CGCs to have total $200 after 20 percent off. 

Please claim them as I need to raise 2k before June 1st. :) 

Thank you,

Kevin