• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum Comics 2017 Megacon Sales Thread - UPDATE 7/8
3 3

46 posts in this topic

BeachBum Comics 2017 Megacon Sales Thread

$12 for the first CGC and $5 each additional boxed Priority Mail. 

$8 for up to two raw comics, $14 for up to twenty Priority Mail boxed.

Larger packages and international priority mail based on weight.

Payment by PayPal.

Normal rules apply, no Probies or HOSers, or people I decide not to sell to.

If you'd like to combine shipping on a pending order let me know.

Everything I sell is in my possession or allotted to me at the time sale. No returns. If there's some issue with damage during shipping I will work it out.

9.9 and 10.0 upgrades will be offered to buyers in order of purchase in the sales thread. We had a total of six 9.9s available for the Fan Expo Dallas sales thread.

I will personally be pre-screening these books as usual. These books have not yet been evaluated by CGC - If for some reason (print run, etc) I can not provide a CGC 9.8 you will be issued a full refund.

Edited by BeachBum

Secret Empire 1 Conque Comic Con (Mexico) Stan Lee Collectables Exclusive set.

Left side art by Humberto Ramos, Right side art by J. Scott Campbell. Offering in SS options including Stan Lee which will be done at Denver Comic Con.

Since these were purchased as sets I will be selling them as sets but you can mix and match, raw, blue or SS just as long as you buy all four covers.

(10 Sets Available) 5 LEFT!

(2 blue label sets & 1 raw set sold)

A. Color

B. Color

C Sketch (LTD 1000)

D Negative (LTD 1000)

$180.00 raw NM+ or better Set ($35, $35, $55, $55)

$500 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked Set (A $100, B $100, C $150, D $150)

$700 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Set Campbell/Ramos (A $150, B $150, C $200, D $200) Includes Campbell & Ramos signing fees.

$1300 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Set Campbell/Ramos/Stan Lee (A $300, B $300, C $350, D $350) Includes Campbell, Ramos, & Stan Lee signing fees.

image.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

1 hour ago, BeachBum said:

Left side art by Humberto Ramos, Right side art by J. Scott Campbell. Offering in SS options including Stan Lee which will be done at Denver Comic Con.

Since these were purchased as sets I will be selling them as sets but you can mix and match, raw, blue or SS just as long as you buy all four covers.

(10 Sets Available) 7 LEFT!

A. Color

B. Color

C Sketch (LTD 1000)

D Negative (LTD 1000)

$700 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Set Campbell/Ramos (A $150, B $150, C $200, D $200) Includes Campbell & Ramos signing fees.

$1300 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Set Campbell/Ramos/Stan Lee (A $300, B $300, C $350, D $350) Includes Campbell, Ramos, & Stan Lee signing fees.

image.jpg

:takeit: $500 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked Set (A $100, B $100, C $150, D $150)

4 hours ago, BeachBum said:

(10 Sets Available) 7 LEFT!

A. Color

B. Color

C Sketch (LTD 1000)

D Negative (LTD 1000)

image.jpg

I'll take this $180.00 raw NM+ or better Set ($35, $35, $55, $55)

For all those who bought Jean Grey 1 Roadshow - the books are beautiful.

SS have been prepped and will be signed by Scott tomorrow.

After I confirm my SS and blue label count I will have some extras for sale in this thread later today.

image.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

5 hours ago, BeachBum said:

After I confirm my SS and blue label count I will have some extras for sale in this thread later today.

image.jpg

Yowza.... I so can't wait till mine arrives.  If any of these come back 9.9 or 10 are you going to offer them to the list?

Edited by Drbearsec

9 hours ago, BeachBum said:

image.jpg

Can't wait to get mine. They look awesome. 

8 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

If any of these come back 9.9 or 10 are you going to offer them to the list?

You can trust him as 9.9 and 10.0 upgrades will be offered to buyers in order of purchase in the sales thread and to be fair anyway.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I'm expecting my second child this week and just trying to tie up all books that needed to be subbed at this show. If the phone rings I need to be able to just jump in the truck and head out. 

Batman Adventures 12 Fan Expo MegaCon Exlcusive by Jon Boy Meyers

This is the Final BA 12 they are making. If it looks familiar it's the cover that was under the acetate cover for Fan Expo Dallas

Limited to 600 made - just a handful left at show last night so this will be a sell-out.

(8 available)

$60 raw NM+ or better

$110 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$160 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Jon Boy Meyers (includes signing fee)

image.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

Venom 150 Megacon Color, B&W, and Virgin Set.

Both the B/Ws and Virgins were only available at the show in the three pack with the Color which sold out at the show.

As many of you may already know Venom 150 had a major disaster of a print run across the board (store level, store exclusives, etc) with a printing scuff above the bottom staple with many also having a drag line across the cover originating from the scuff.

The Fan Expo print run was no exception but as usual I personally pre-screened for 9.8 and the regular color and Virgin covers I have do not have the scuff mark at all, and don't even have the white lines many of them have even if they didn't have the scuff. All the B/W covers at the show have a scuff mark to varying degrees. The B/W covers I picked have a small light scuff above the staple but do not have the major scuffs or the drag lines going across the cover that over 90% of the run seemed to have.

Due to the print run problems and the B/W & Virgin only being available in the sets I will only be selling my remaining copies in sets. You can mix & match raw, graded, and SS but all three covers need to be purchased.

These sets are sold out at the show and I will have no more after these that are left.

7 SETS LEFT!

Color:

$35 raw NM+ or better

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$150 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Includes Mattina's Signing fee)

B/W

$50 raw NM+ or better

$120 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$185 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Includes Mattina's Signing fee)

Virgin:

$100 raw NM+ or better

$200 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$250 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked (Includes Mattina's Signing fee)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

Jean Grey 1 J. Scott Campbell Roadshow Exclusive

I have some extra books that I'm subbing over that which was pre-ordered a few weeks ago. I these are already subbed to CGC and all I have left.

Only two hundred copies are to be released this weekend at the show - fifty per day. When the books are released at the booth there is a scrum to get them. Selling for over $100 raw on eBay now.

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $225 (3 available) SOLD OUT!

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $300 (5 available) 1 LEFT!

These are all I have left - If for some reason the book doesn't grade 9.8 you will get your money back.

Limit one per person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

5 hours ago, StarryNight said:

You can trust him as 9.9 and 10.0 upgrades will be offered to buyers in order of purchase in the sales thread and to be fair anyway.

Oh I trust him... it just wasn't listed in the original ad so wasn't sure if he was offering it as an option was all.

14 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Jean Grey 1 J. Scott Campbell Roadshow Exclusive

I have some extra books that I'm subbing over that which was pre-ordered a few weeks ago. I these are already subbed to CGC and all I have left.

Only two hundred copies are to be released this weekend at the show - fifty per day. When the books are released at the booth there is a scrum to get them. Selling for over $100 raw on eBay now.

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $225 (3 available) - One on hold for Rodney Dunlap Jr.

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $300 (5 available)

These are all I have left - If for some reason the book doesn't grade 9.8 you will get your money back.

Limit one per person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit: X1 SS

2 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

Oh I trust him... it just wasn't listed in the original ad so wasn't sure if he was offering it as an option was all.

Yes - I always offer 9.9s and 10.0s in the sales threads in order of :takeit:for an additional upgrade price. It used to be free back in the day but people started to abuse it - buying hoping to get a 9.9 or 10.0 and just throwing it up on eBay, and in some cases before they even received it in the mail.

Edited by BeachBum

53 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Yes - I always offer 9.9s and 10.0s in the sales threads in order of :takeit:for an additional upgrade price. It used to be free back in the day but people started to abuse it - buying hoping to get a 9.9 or 10.0 and just throwing it up on eBay, and in some cases before they even received it in the mail.

Sigh...people suck.  This one is going into my PC for a while regardless of the grade.  I just love the cover!

6 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

Sigh...people suck.  This one is going into my PC for a while regardless of the grade.  I just love the cover!

Agreed - really love this cover. Getting a B&W for the personal collectionto hang on the wall! Thanks Dre for the hard work in getting the mintiest copies available!