• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] BeachBum Comics 2017 Megacon Sales Thread - UPDATE 7/8
3 3

46 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Jean Grey 1 J. Scott Campbell Roadshow Exclusive

I have some extra books that I'm subbing over that which was pre-ordered a few weeks ago. I these are already subbed to CGC and all I have left.

Only two hundred copies are to be released this weekend at the show - fifty per day. When the books are released at the booth there is a scrum to get them. Selling for over $100 raw on eBay now.

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $225 (3 available) - One on hold for Rodney Dunlap Jr.

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $300 (5 available) 4 LEFT!

These are all I have left - If for some reason the book doesn't grade 9.8 you will get your money back.

Limit one per person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

x1 9.8 fast-tracked for me please

Edited by sme1980

23 hours ago, BeachBum said:

I have some extra books that I'm subbing over that which was pre-ordered a few weeks ago. I these are already subbed to CGC and all I have left.

Only two hundred copies are to be released this weekend at the show - fifty per day. When the books are released at the booth there is a scrum to get them. Selling for over $100 raw on eBay now.

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $225 (3 available) - One on hold for Rodney Dunlap Jr.

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $300 (5 available) 4 LEFT!

These are all I have left - If for some reason the book doesn't grade 9.8 you will get your money back.

Limit one per person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit: X1 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

On 5/27/2017 at 6:36 AM, BeachBum said:

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $225 (3 available) - 1 LEFT! - One on hold for Rodney Dunlap Jr.

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $300 (5 available) 3 LEFT!

Limit one per person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit: Cgc 9.8 FT

Edited by jjperron75

On 5/27/2017 at 6:36 AM, BeachBum said:

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $225 (3 available) - 1 on hold for Rodney Dunlap Jr.

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $300 (5 available) 3 LEFT!

Limit one per person.

cgc 9.8 FT

IMG_1480.GIF

Edited by Rodney Dunlap Jr

On 5/27/2017 at 6:23 PM, CKinTO said:

Agreed - really love this cover. Getting a B&W for the personal collectionto hang on the wall! Thanks Dre for the hard work in getting the mintiest copies available! 

There is a BW of the JSC cover?  I haven't seen that yet.

On 5/27/2017 at 8:36 AM, BeachBum said:

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $225 (3 available) SOLD OUT!

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $300 (5 available) 2 LEFT!

Limit one per person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:takeit: x1 SS, please

5 hours ago, Drbearsec said:

That would make more sense

16 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Quantities updated. Looks like I have just two Jean Grey 1 Roadshow SS left.

Oops yes, didn't realize that post was re: Jean Grey roadshow! They're both sweet covers in their own right

45 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

Off Topic... but has newest member of the family been born yet?

No, not yet. He's being stubborn. He's giving Kristen a hard time with all the kicking and punching going on in there. He's been very active in the womb the past month.

Could be any moment.

4 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

No, not yet. He's being stubborn. He's giving Kristen a hard time with all the kicking and punching going on in there. He's been very active in the womb the past month.

Could be any moment.

Good luck and my thoughts are with you all!

14 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Could be any moment.

Guess I won't see you in Philly this year? You need to work on your timing my friend. :grin:

17 minutes ago, X_Phile said:

Guess I won't see you in Philly this year? You need to work on your timing my friend. :grin:

No Philly this year but it's better than an SDCC baby. Timing was perfect in that respect.

On 5/27/2017 at 9:36 AM, BeachBum said:

CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked $225 (3 available) SOLD OUT!

CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked $300 (5 available) 1 LEFT!

Limit one per person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'll take the last SS 9.8.