• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Cerebus 1
3 3

9 posts in this topic

Cerebus 1

I hate to do this but it's time to sell this beauty. Need to get some funds back from my recent purchases.

Cerebus the Aardvark 1. I posted this in the PGM thread and most people put it around a 6.5-7. Looking at other 6.5's, I think this is definitely a 7.0. No recent sales for a 7.0.

I bought this book signed by Sims and looking at other Signatures, this looks good to me.

Book has not been pressed.

Here are the rules:

1. "I'll take it" in the thread trumps any PM negotiations. 

2. I take paypal, check or money order (checks must clear before shipping). 

3. All slabs will be shipped via USPS with tracking. This will be shipped within 2-3 days after payment is received and cleared. All prices listed include shipping.

4. I will ship to US and Canada. Our friends to the North will have to pay for shipping/insurance. No international shipping at this time.

5. Returns are acceptable after 5 days from receipt.

6. No one on the HOS or probation list

Offers Welcomed 

Here is the link to my Kudo thread.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/401188-dayzen-kudos-thread/#comment-9423514

Don't be put off by the lower post count..... I know this guy and he's the real deal..... what an awesome book. I wish I could figure out some way to end up with it, I love splash page autographs :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(A friend of jesus)(thumbsu