• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superboy - Complete!

397 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Silver said:

A really great giant size issue with Neal Adams pencil.this is a fairly tough issue to get in high grade and usually goes for a few bucks when it's available.

IMG_0452.JPG

I don't think I've ever seen this cover before, thanks for sharing!

Last 12 center, I have two copies of this one

Got the bagged set from Terry Stroud at a SDCC in the early 90's. I actually saw it and passed it up. I regretted it and a year later I saw Terry and asked him about it. He said he still had it. Anyone who has seen his booths at SDCC wouldn't be surprised, they are disorganized disasters. I paid him $50 for it. It is the only one like it I have ever seen. Too bad there are no keys. All are final 12 issues, Unexpected, Superboy, Our Army at War, Challangers, Atom and the Hawkman.

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

23 hours ago, Silver said:

Last 12 center, I have two copies of this one

Got the bagged set from Terry Stroud at a SDCC in the early 90's. I actually saw it and passed it up. I regretted it and a year later I saw Terry and asked him about it. He said he still had it. Anyone who has seen his booths at SDCC wouldn't be surprised, they are disorganized disasters. I paid him $50 for it. It is the only one like it I have ever seen. Too bad there are no keys. All are final 12 issues, Unexpected, Superboy, Our Army at War, Challangers, Atom and the Hawkman.

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0509.JPG

AWESOME DC SUPER PAK !!!! $50.00 WAS A LOT BACK THEN..........

23 hours ago, Silver said:

Cool,reprint giant of a couple of great issues from the early 60's. I guess the feeling was that the readers turned over every few years, so these stories wouldn't be recognized by most fans.

IMG_0461.JPG

I liked these 80 pagers also ! as there was no other way to read the stories back then besides the originals 

Hours of reading for a just a quarter............