• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

An astounding assemblage of awesomeness -CLOSED
5 5

489 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Comicdey said:

Subby gets no respect?   Great registration and colors.   Love em?

The dude...he just never smiles. Ever noticed that? And with those extreme sharpie style eyebrows...he's not doing himself any favors with that attitude. 

Just sayin' 

Just now, comix4fun said:

The dude...he just never smiles. Ever noticed that? And with those extreme sharpie style eyebrows...he's not doing himself any favors with that attitude. 

Just sayin' 

You and I both know it's just a matter of time and people will be kicking themselves for not filling out the run and keys?

Just now, Comicdey said:

You and I both know it's just a matter of time and people will be kicking themselves for not filling out the run and keys?

These were always some of my favorite books as a kid. All that Everett artwork and those great covers. 

1 minute ago, comix4fun said:

These were always some of my favorite books as a kid. All that Everett artwork and those great covers. 

36 and 16 were the first two I ever owned as a kid and they were rags but I loved em.  I'm sorely tempted to snag but I have raw...  72 is another favorite with the swampy creature coming on shore (that issue has the Galactus Marvel Value Stamp 100 ?).  

11 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

Note: Subby #43 to #56 and Annual #2 are all Picture Frames. And like the ancient Egyptians, I plan on taking them with me.

#57 and up are on the way. Probably some other titles too.

Dang, I was watching for that #43. And great books, btw, I don't even collect Sub-Mariner but I'm lovin' these!