• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Terrors #4 Ekgren Cover

9 posts in this topic

Strange Terrors #4 Ekgren Cover

REFERENCES
Kudos thread
ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payment expected within 5 calendar days of invoice.

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional :takeit: in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.
If you have shamed yourself or are a listed reprobate, I will not sell to you. If you're just a knockburger who gets on my nerves, I don't mind selling to you.

You may return this  book at your shipping cost if you notify me within 5 calendar days of receiving it.

SHIPPING
Shipping is included in the cost and comes with a signature. Please note, Monday is a holiday. Tuesday through Thursday, I travel. So if someone buys it quick and pays quick, I'll leave it with my wife to ship. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until I return.

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Strange Terrors #4 - $200 shipped in the USA

I'll call it VG/F on presentation of the front cover, but it may be a VG+ in different light. There is some oxidation on the bottom staple, probably on the top, too. You can see where there were moisture drops there. Book has waviness and if you're into pressing, this will benefit from a press. Nice colors and presentation, which is why I bought it. But it's a duplicate and I don't want or need a duplicate of this book.

mM0XOZel.jpg

QNmV8zJl.jpg

3 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Long, rusty throats won't agree with you, porcs. Sorry. But find another idiom, and it's anyone's guess.

I am NOT an idiom!

And it's a great book,just can't handle the rust...:foryou: