• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is the ONE GA In your Collection that you'll NEVER Sell?
2 2

93 posts in this topic

Of all the books I've posted on here this is the only one that I've received multiple unsolicited offers on and its the only one I intend to take to my grave with me.  Got to speak, briefly, with Stan about Cap and motorcycles when I had him sign it.  I admit it; I'm a fanboy. :)  Stan also put some thought into where the sig went as he did not want to cover up cap or bucky.

CA_27_CGC_Front.jpg

21 hours ago, Badger said:

Of all the books I've posted on here this is the only one that I've received multiple unsolicited offers on and its the only one I intend to take to my grave with me.  Got to speak, briefly, with Stan about Cap and motorcycles when I had him sign it.  I admit it; I'm a fanboy. :)  Stan also put some thought into where the sig went as he did not want to cover up cap or bucky.

CA_27_CGC_Front.jpg

wow so beautiful!(worship)

After some debate with myself, I can't say there's any GA book I would never, ever sell.  (I have at least one book that will never, ever leave my collection but it's from the 90's.)

I think this is the GA book that would give me the most pause before selling; however.  It's one of my all-time favorite comic book stories, and given how scarce post-war Spirit sections are I never expected to own a copy, and very much doubt I could ever find one again:

Spirit_Plaster.jpg