• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MEMORIAL DAY SLAB SALE! (99% Signature Series) Starlin, Smith, Perez, Miller, Stan, blah blah clearlance
1 1

149 posts in this topic

On 5/30/2017 at 8:16 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #203 CGC 9.8 s/s Frank Miller, Marv Wolfman & Keith Pollard (3rd appearance of Dazzler) - $450

Tied w/only one other for 9.8 s/s, a lone Jim Shooter copy.  This is the lone top multi-sig copy signed by three key creative team.

asm203.jpg

On 5/30/2017 at 8:20 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Detective Comics #608 CGC 9.8 s/s Alan Grant -$225 (1st Anarchy)

Tied w/two others for top spot, no public sale since 2014.   Only copy s/s Alan Grant

***(I also have a 9.6 copy available for $145)**

det608A.jpg

:takeit:please add these to my pile - thanks!

Jerome Opena Seven to Eternity Sketchbook #nn CGC 9.8 s/s Opena - $400

Disregard the cuts/cracks/marks that you see beneath the slab in the image----that's just the surface of my drawing table where I took the shot.

Slab itself is flawless.

openasketchbookB.jpg

4 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Jerome Opena Seven to Eternity Sketchbook #nn CGC 9.8 s/s Opena - $400

Disregard the cuts/cracks/marks that you see beneath the slab in the image----that's just the surface of my drawing table where I took the shot.

Slab itself is flawless.

openasketchbookB.jpg

:takeit:

What's a Memorial Day sale without a book signed by some WWII vets?  

(I probably should have STARTED the thread with this book lol) 

One that can't be replaced or duplicated, regardless of the grade---this was one of my keeper books from the original signing.

Capt. Roscoe Brown passed away shortly after this signing, and then Steve Dillon (who signed this completely by accident, as it was with a bunch of Ennis/Dillon books)

DREAMING EAGLES #1 CGC 9.6 s/s Lt. Col. Harry Stewart, Capt. Roscoe Brown, Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon & Francesco Francavilla - $575

dreamingeagles1AAA.jpg