• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

### PRICE DROP: BIG TITLES INSIDE - SEE LAST PAGE FOR GRAILS ###

64 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Sabersaw said:

Thanks man. Are my prices not fair? havent had too much inquiry other than boobies. 

I think they are pretty alright. But perhaps the economy hasn't been really good lately. Everything is going up, including comic values, but not our income. So spending power is a little lagging. Those who are not affected would rather seek higher grades then to spend that kind of money for a low grader. BUT, that's just my take since you asked. If you want a quick sale, you may want to price it a little lower than what you initially expected. :)

9 hours ago, flikhype said:

I think they are pretty alright. But perhaps the economy hasn't been really good lately. Everything is going up, including comic values, but not our income. So spending power is a little lagging. Those who are not affected would rather seek higher grades then to spend that kind of money for a low grader. BUT, that's just my take since you asked. If you want a quick sale, you may want to price it a little lower than what you initially expected. :)

Thank you. That all makes sense!

53 minutes ago, Sabersaw said:

Thank you. That all makes sense!

Then again, if you ever ever ever thinking about throwing a mega mega discount for the remainings, be sure to sound me out. :p

I belong to the group who's badly hit by the economy downturn, but still love comics. :D

5 minutes ago, flikhype said:

Then again, if you ever ever ever thinking about throwing a mega mega discount for the remainings, be sure to sound me out. :p

I belong to the group who's badly hit by the economy downturn, but still love comics. :D

Haha! I am not desperate for cash right now. I am willing to maneuver but I cant lose money either. 

Almost 30 days now, and the thread is still going strong.  You could make some extra money writing TITLES for the other sellers...

I keep checking to see if more books have been added, but something else must be drawing the crowds. You really should capitalize on this and list some more. Tastefully though.

REMAINING:

• IRON FIST #14 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES (1ST SABERTOOTH/ RARE TO HAVE WHITE PAGES) - $2100
  • TALES TO ASTONISH #13 2.5 OW/W PAGES - $1000
  • BRAVE & THE BOLD #28 CGC 3.5 OW PAGES - $3300 (PRICE LOWERED!)

SHOWCASE #4 CGC 1.5 OW PAGES (1ST APPEARANCE THE FLASH) - $6500 >> SOLD FOR $7500
BRAVE AND THE BOLD #60 8.0 (1ST APPEARANCE WONDERGIRL//VERY RARE HIGH GRADE) - $700 >> SOLD
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #83 SS CGC 1.8 OW/WHITE PAGES (1ST THOR, signed Lee) - $2300 >> SOLD

11 hours ago, bigpapapauly2 said:

TALES TO ASTONISH #13 2.5  

I'll take it

takeit.gif.4000621d043fb630765a362297f5f448.gif

592c6de6d7d76_tta13.thumb.jpg.ef3e1a05e5f55cdb0e0d380bb33726fb.jpg

Sold to you good sir! Please let me know when payment is sent so I can verify. 

1 hour ago, apollobuzz said:

FF #1?

I realized I cannot post it here. It is a Fantastic Four #1 CBCS 1.8 Signed by Lee. I have other great books I will be pulling from my collection tonight. 

Green Lantern 1 cgc 5.0 OW

Daredevil #1 cgc 3.0 OW

Avengers #57 cgc 8.0 Signed by Lee

ASM #529 cgc 9.8 white (Spiderman in Stark Tech - Perfect for Homecoming Movie)

She-Hulk #1 cgc 9.8 white

Let me know of any interest. 

Edited by Sabersaw

2 hours ago, rrrxr6 said:

Interested in pics and price for Avengers 57

Last sale is $730 so I would do $700 on that. A 8.5 ss is sitting at 1k. A 7.5 ss is sitting at 600. 

Green Lantern 1 cgc 5.0 OW - $1k

Daredevil #1 cgc 3.0 OW - $1k

Avengers #57 cgc 8.0 Signed by Lee - $700

ASM #529 cgc 9.8 white (Spiderman in Stark Tech - Perfect for Homecoming Movie) - $100

She-Hulk #1 cgc 9.8 white - $200

Edited by Sabersaw

REMAINING:

• IRON FIST #14 CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES (1ST SABERTOOTH/WHITE PAGES ARE RARE) - $2100
  • TALES TO ASTONISH #13 2.5 OW/W PAGES - $1000
  • DAREDEVIL #1 CGC 3.0 OW PAGES - $1000
  • Green Lantern #1 CGC 5.0 OW PAGES - $1000
  • AVENGERS #57 CGC 8.0 SS LEE OW/W PAGES - $700
  • SHE-HULK #1 CGC 9.8 W PAGES - $200
  • AMAZING SPIDERMAN #529 CGC 9.8 W PAGES - $100

SHOWCASE #4 CGC 1.5 OW PAGES (1ST APPEARANCE THE FLASH) - $6500 >> SOLD FOR $7500 

BRAVE AND THE BOLD #60 8.0 (1ST APPEARANCE WONDERGIRL//VERY RARE HIGH GRADE) - $700 >> SOLD

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY #83 SS CGC 1.8 OW/WHITE PAGES (1ST THOR, signed Lee) - $2300 >> SOLD

BRAVE & THE BOLD #28 CGC 3.5 OW PAGES - $3300 >> SOLD