• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

### MODERN GORGEOUS RARES INSIDE ###

24 posts in this topic

### MODERN GORGEOUS RARES INSIDE ###

Movie/tv Keys!
Message me if interested as I may not see you post here.

NEW MUTANTS #98 3x SS CGC 9.8 WHITE PAGES (1ST DEADPOOL, signed Lee, Claremont, Leifeld) - $1800  >> DEADPOOL 2 <<
RARE SUPER LIMITED CIGLEE MARVEL PRINT: "ULTIMATUM #5" FRAMED (CERT INCLUDED) - $600  >> NEVER SEEN ANOTHER. PERFECT MAN CAVE!<<

WALKING DEAD 154 SS AND REMARKED 9.8 WHITE PAGES (signed Jeffrey Dean Morgan, "Negan and Im in Love) - $250   >>THE WALKING DEAD SERIES<<

Domestic Shipping free / Paypal payments/offers and Trades welcomed/Payment Plans/Returns accepted on books up to 7 days after receipt at buyers expense

First unconditional   :takeit: in the thread gets the book and will trump any ongoing PM transactions. PMs welcomed for additional information. 592c6e4256614_nm98.thumb.jpg.67311a12bafd0c04456bc279d087b511.jpg

3 ultimate 1.jpg

3 ultimate 4.jpg

walking dead dean morgan.jpg

walking dead morgan label.jpg

Edited by Sabersaw

8 hours ago, Mr.Mister said:

And you cannot post your sales on the CGC forum if you have them up somewhere else. I see the same NM 98 and the poster on a facebook page "Slabbed comics buy sell or trade community" :rulez:

done. sorry :( . Thought it was only exclusively for ebay because that was how it was before the page change. Noted!

Edited by Sabersaw

52 minutes ago, Sabersaw said:

done. sorry :( . Thought it was only exclusively for ebay because that was how it was before the page change. Noted!

What do you mean by page change?

7 hours ago, Lethal_Collector said:

Yea I was puzzled by this too.  This rule has always been in effect, assuming page change means the new CGC board facelift?

Jerome

:( Ooff.  I am rarely selling on here. Mainly shopping so anytime I saw a post get closed by admins it was because of a conflict with an ebay listing. Well after reading the rules, now I know. Sorry all. Trade the torches for wallets? :)

1 hour ago, Sabersaw said:

It's a triple signature 9.8. I am going off of last sales with these artists. Offers are welcomed. Rarely do you see a 9.8 with 3x. Welcome back! :)

You definitely don't see a lot of 3x sigs in 9.8 with 2x of the sigs being Stan Lee and Chris Claremont.  That is extremely rare.

6 minutes ago, revat said:

You definitely don't see a lot of 3x sigs in 9.8 with 2x of the sigs being Stan Lee and Chris Claremont.  That is extremely rare.

Thanks it is! Glad you noticed that with Claremont. I had hoped to grab 2x more sigs specifically for this book but they were not at the show. 

FYI to all: The picture is for one book. There is only one for sale but the application doubled it. 

21 hours ago, Sabersaw said:

Thanks it is! Glad you noticed that with Claremont. I had hoped to grab 2x more sigs specifically for this book but they were not at the show. 

FYI to all: The picture is for one book. There is only one for sale but the application doubled it. 

Gotcha! makes sense, beautiful book! Congrats man and good luck with the sale.