• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Slabs Cheap - Seriously
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Hello,

Welcome to my Good Slabs Cheap Sale

Lets start with the rules:

All payment to be done through Paypal or in person pick up (SD)

Payment to be made ASAP

"Ill take it" Trumps PM negotiations

No returns, I am not a store, just a collector

Conus only (I have shipped internationally, but you will pay actual fees)

I reserve the right not to sell to Individuals on the Ban list or just hard to deal with people

All shipping will be priority mail

All Prices include shipping

I have 4 pages of rock solid feedback from members here, everything from a couple of dollars to couple thousand international

Book List:

The Tick San Diego Comic Con Exclusive 2014 CGC 9.4 Highest Graded Limited to 250                                                                                                                                                                     Asking 35.00

Adventure Time 16 SDCC CGC 9.8 limited to 3000                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Asking 35.00

Gen 13 Package Deal (Gen 13 V4, Issue 1 CGC 9.8 JSC cover  AND Spider Man Gen 13 CGC 9.8) both books                                                                                                                                  SOLD

Inhuman 1 1st App Lash and Inferno, Ramos Variant CGC 9.8 Highest graded (good luck finding another), characters already in SHIELD and will be in Inhuman Series                     Asking 180.00

ROM 1 IDW series CGC 9.6 signature series Stuart Sayger cover                                                                                                                                                                                                             Asking 100.00

Ultimate Fallout 2nd print Package (2 books, 1 of each cover, both 9.8, both 2nd print) 1st Miles Morales       2    1 set available                                                                                                                             Asking 120.00

PICS AND MORE TO COME

Edited by Bobbyusc

12 minutes ago, Bobbyusc said:

Hello,

Welcome to my Good Slabs Cheap Sale

Lets start with the rules:

All payment to be done through Paypal or in person pick up (SD)

Payment to be made ASAP

"Ill take it" Trumps PM negotiations

No returns, I am not a store, just a collector

Conus only (I have shipped internationally, but you will pay actual fees)

I reserve the right not to sell to Individuals on the Ban list or just hard to deal with people

All shipping will be priority mail

All Prices include shipping

I have 6 pages of rock solid feedback from members here, everything from a couple of dollars to couple thousand international

Book List:

The Tick San Diego Comic Con Exclusive 2014 CGC 9.4 Highest Graded Limited to 250                                                                                                                                                                     Asking 35.00

Adventure Time 16 SDCC CGC 9.8 limited to 3000                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Asking 35.00

Gen 13 Package Deal (Gen 13 V4, Issue 1 CGC 9.8 JSC cover  AND Spider Man Gen 13 CGC 9.8) both books                                                                                                                                  Asking 40.00

Inhuman 1 1st App Lash and Inferno, Ramos Variant CGC 9.8 Highest graded (good luck finding another), characters already in SHIELD and will be in Inhuman Series                     Asking 180.00

ROM 1 IDW series CGC 9.6 signature series Stuart Sayger cover                                                                                                                                                                                                             Asking 100.00

Ultimate Fallout 2nd print Package (2 books, 1 of each cover, both 9.8) 1st Miles Morales                                                                                                                                                                Asking 120.00

PICS AND MORE TO COME

Which volume of inhumans?