• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ASM 129 CGC 8.5 Stan Lee Sig Series

6 posts in this topic

ASM 129 CGC 8.5 Stan Lee Sig Series

Amazing Spider-Man Number 129 with the first appearance of some guy that wears all black and drives a rape van.

CGC Graded 8.5 with WHITE pages and Signature Series signed by Stan Lee attractively (Thank God) in silver.

This book had a Mark Jewelers insert in it at one time too for those that care.

:takeit: in the thread trumps PMs because I may not see the PM right away.

Full disclosure. Weird wavy light scratch on the top back of the case. I've tried to show it in the last photo. I also apologize now for the phone photos as I have recently moved and don't have my scanner hooked up yet.

It goes without saying that this book is only getting hotter with the Netflix show coming this fall and from what I understand Mr. Lee signings are finally becoming limited, if not nonexistent.

PayPal preferred yet I can process a credit card also with a small fee through my business account.

Bomb proof packaging and I will insure for full value (sorry international buyers, I know that can be expensive).

Domestic shipping included in the price!

$2100 takes her home! (God why didn't I buy this when I was 15 standing there looking at one for $60 instead of buying Peter Parker Spectacular Spider-Man #64. Granted I was 15 and Cloak was HOT!)

EDIT: I will consider trades for things too if I know you or "of" you. I like golden age good girl art and bronze age mags as those that know me know. ;)

IMG_2273_zpstxgjh3b2.jpg

IMG_2274_zpsn9a5iwiw.jpg

51780808161__EAD95D70-34F1-420E-8B54-9EB

51780806963__780A0674-4D0D-4075-9F62-AD4

51780810169__AD04C1E3-E0E4-4391-9245-730

Edited by The Troll King
Price Drop! Moved to eBay