• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED and SOLD!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Welcome everybody!  :hi:  It's time to continue thinning out the herd by getting rid of some undercopies, duplicates, and books I didn't know I still owned.

What's for sale:  Two very nice copies of a great story!  Now, undercopies, so they need to go!

About me: I have had a very large number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here, including multiple sales threads -- you can see my kudos HERE.  I've done deals with so many people here, I've almost lost count!  If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you. 

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the  :takeit:in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement.  If for some reason someone takes a book in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp will determine who gets the book.  Books must be specifically claimed in the thread or via PM.  

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore (not that it's many, but if I do, it was for a reason. hm

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail and at cost.  Sorry, no Media Mail.  Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time.  I should be able to ship to you within 48 hours of payment.

Payment: PayPal only preferred on this thread, no personal. If wanting to pay by check or money order, I'll do so if I've done business with you before.  Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying. 

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.  Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake, in which case I promise I'll make it right.  I feel my grading is solid, but in the end, the main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done.   (thumbsu

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Books sold!