• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best way to sell?
1 1

26 posts in this topic

Consign your art to me.

I've been in the business for 41 years, longer than anyone else. 

Looking for quality consignments for San Diego Con. Been exhibiting for 40 years, Last year was my best sales year because of the consignments I received.

Want more info? PM me.

Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles

5 hours ago, Lethal_Collector said:

I hate buying from CLink because of that hideous sticker they put on the back that they REALLY cheaped out on, they are literally my last resort because of that.  But otherwise they are very reputable and have been in the biz for a long time now.

Jerome

What sticker on the back?  I have never found any stickers on art coming via clink.

On 6/1/2017 at 6:23 PM, Lethal_Collector said:

I hate buying from CLink because of that hideous sticker they put on the back that they REALLY cheaped out on, they are literally my last resort because of that.  But otherwise they are very reputable and have been in the biz for a long time now.

Jerome

When did CLink start putting stickers on the back of art?  I got a couple of pieces from them over the past few years and none of them have stickers.

Short answer to the OP will be: "it depends."  Waddaya got to sell?

Doesn't alxjhnsn have a standardized, all-inclusive response for this question somewhere(s) on these boards?  If so, that's likely to be more complete that what you'll get from the rest of these roustabouts. :fear: