• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] a few books, including some pch, gga, war, crime, & whatever else
4 4

55 posts in this topic

a few books, including some pch, gga, war, crime, & whatever else

Hi Everybody!

Listing a few books for this thread.
The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies
Paypal/Check/M.O. are the accepted payment methods
Priority shipping in the US $8 
International shipping is the actual cost.
Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies. 

I'm open to offers via PM, but the first :takeit: on the thread trumps all. 

My raw books have a 14 day return policy for any reason from the date of the received book, buyer pays the return shipping. My slabbed books have a no return policy, but I'm easy to deal with. Ok, here we go......

SUSPENSE #22 FN-/FN great Everett signature cover bright cover inks, little bit of pre chipping at the bottom of the cover, very tight presenting copy. there is a 6.0, a 4.0, and a 2.5 on the census $225

IMG_4683_zpsh099lxk9.jpgIMG_4684_zpsm14esmxf.jpgIMG_4685_zpssouyfzir.jpg

Ken Shannon #6 Awesome Reed Crandall woman in peril vamp-wolf cover. VG/FN a tiny bit of rust at the bottom staple, but overall a very nice presenting tight copy $125 SOLD

IMG_4689_zpsvselhtta.jpgIMG_4690_zpslygrs4d1.jpgIMG_4691_zpsljgbnfnt.jpg

Edited by Supernerd
SOLD

Beware #5 Very Cool Werewolf cover nice tight copy with solid interior PCH goodness, some chipping on the back cover in the VG+ to VG/FN $135

IMG_4692_zpsmc20lp07.jpgIMG_4693_zpsjs7dboxi.jpgIMG_4694_zps1dxcc6dy.jpg

Edited by Supernerd
added to the description

22 minutes ago, Nick's Comics said:

:popcorn: 

22 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

17 minutes ago, piper said:

1 minute ago, Barth said:

Love the popcorn emoji.  ^^

Here's a skeleton from my closet, I've gone to the movie theatre on numerous occasions just for the popcorn, and left without even seeing a movie :blush:

Green Hornet #8 G/G+ Sweet Kirby Woman in Peril/Bondage cover that never comes up for sale. There's a 2" spine is split at the top of the cover but the staple are firmly attached, some chipping, and the centerfold is detached. $275 SOLD

IMG_4695_zpszay3bqvu.jpgIMG_4696_zps2mp3zgr8.jpgIMG_4697_zpsxq4lsrvg.jpg

Edited by Supernerd
SOLD

2 minutes ago, Supernerd said:

Green Hornet #8 G/G+ Sweet Kirby Woman in Peril/Bondage cover that never comes up for sale. There's a 2" spine is split at the top of the cover but the staple are firmly attached, some chipping, and the centerfold is detached. $275

IMG_4695_zpszay3bqvu.jpgIMG_4696_zps2mp3zgr8.jpgIMG_4697_zpsxq4lsrvg.jpg

Take it!

Strang Tales #11 Superb Everett Smoking Skull Signature cover. VF- Very tight clean copy with bright colors, and a beautifully rounded spine.  The inks on this cover just float.  In my opinion, the only thing holding it back from an 8.0/8.5 is a small front cover crease near Everett's signature, and a tiny chip in the center of the spine, and some small tears at the top of the cover. $1200

IMG_4702_zpswim8zpbq.jpgIMG_4703_zpsldlngkmd.jpgIMG_4704_zpsebk2rdfx.jpg