• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] a few books, including some pch, gga, war, crime, & whatever else
4 4

55 posts in this topic

Astonishing #31 FN- Sweet PCH cover & story has small chip by the spine, and a small chip on the back cover edge.  Small crease by the man's right shoulder on the front cover.  Light number stamp on the "A" of the front cover.  Very tight copy, staple firmly attached, great presenting book.  There are only 5 graded copies on the CGC census with 3 5.0's topping the charts $150 SOLD

IMG_4735_zps5631i9yt.jpgIMG_4736_zpsmqh9qdzz.jpg

IMG_4737_zpse7bhfzvh.jpg

Edited by Supernerd
SOLD

I'm thinking about posting another book or two before I wrap this thread up tonight or tomorrow (we'll see).  I'll start sending out payment invoices this evening, and I'll be running the books to the Post Office on Wednesday.

Thanks again for the friendly messages and purchases! Ya'll Rock! :headbang: 

Black Hood #18 Fantastic Everett Raymond Kinstler Bondage Cover 6.5/7.0 range.  Beautiful, crisp, solid copy with nice page quality. A little bit of front cover spine stress.  Bright, vivid cover inks.  Incredibly difficult book to find, let alone in this condition. $800 SOLD

IMG_4747_zpsm8rcfuw5.jpgIMG_4748_zpsmm73jq82.jpgIMG_4749_zpsu23wvukg.jpg

Edited by Supernerd
SOLD

1 hour ago, Supernerd said:

Black Hood #18 Fantastic Everett Raymond Kinstler Bondage Cover 6.5/7.0 range.  Beautiful, crisp, solid copy with nice page quality. A little bit of front cover spine stress.  Bright, vivid cover inks.  Incredibly difficult book to find, let alone in this condition. $800

IMG_4747_zpsm8rcfuw5.jpgIMG_4748_zpsmm73jq82.jpgIMG_4749_zpsu23wvukg.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Blackhawk 20 CLASSIC Reed Crandall Headlight/Bondage Cover. a solid 7.0/7.5 with nice pages (Metro had it as a VF 8.0). A small, light crease on the top edge of the back cover.  Some light scuffing on the back cover. $2000 ( A CGC 5.5 LT/OW with large dark sun shadows of the front & back covers sold for $565 in April).

IMG_4744_zps7acx0npv.jpgIMG_4745_zpsgeykffsm.jpg

IMG_4746_zpst6uy3o7x.jpg

On 6/4/2017 at 10:31 AM, Supernerd said:

My Romantic Adventures #50 CLASSIC Love of a Lunatic Cover & Story by Ogden Whitney.  Great presenting copy! This one doesn't pop up too often, let alone in this grade $2200

RADA8D17201551_95624.jpg

A must have for collectors of several genres:  Romance, GGA, and totally freaky covers! :)