• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men #1 Deal?

7 posts in this topic

X-Men #1 Deal?

Hey Guys,

Just picked this issue up.  What would everyone think a good price on it would be.  I wondering if I got a good deal or not?  I'm very excited about it and it is now the highlight of my collection.

IMG_4121.PNG

I'd think it looks like a solid 3.0 or better structurally and was kept at a 3.0 due to faded colors.   If it's really a 4.0 but faded then you did well.  If it's a 3.0 with a fade I'd expect it to sell on the lower end of GPA 3.0 sales.

if you love it and are happy with what you paid, You can't go wrong!  ?

13 hours ago, BoucheC said:

X-Men #1 Deal?

Hey Guys,

Just picked this issue up.  What would everyone think a good price on it would be.  I wondering if I got a good deal or not?  I'm very excited about it and it is now the highlight of my collection.

IMG_4121.PNG

If your a X-Men guy then this is your grail so you can't go wrong!! As far as the price range is like people have stated between 2000$ and 2300$....if you paid a bit more just be happy to own your grail....money is not always everything!!

Edited by SC22

In the last calendar year 17 Xmen 1 3.0s have sold according to GPA

4 out of 17 sold for less than yours with two selling for right around $1800

Yours looks structurally solid, which is a plus, but the fading will keep some collectors away.

I think you did well, but I wouldn't call it a "deal".

Edited by gadzukes