• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 238 Appreciation/Club Thread
8 8

343 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Doesn't mean the other books aren't big books though...obviously TMNT Is the biggest book of that era, but there are a lot of decent books from that era, and if he is referencing Spidey then ASM 129 is the biggest book, then 101, then if memory serves me 238, and if you want to go 200-299 then 238 is the biggest of that run, obviously if you add 1 more book then it's 300, but from 100-300 it's Punisher, Venom, Hobgoblin, Morbius...obviously not in terms of value as much as popularity and recognition 

ASM 129 over any of these Spider-Man books. You are correct on that.

On 2/26/2021 at 4:56 PM, Hollywood1892 said:

I'm surprised Thor 165 hasn't blown up yet!

7 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:
7 hours ago, C'mon said:

Wouldn't his first appearance as Adam Warlock in Marvel Premiere #1 be more likely to pop?

I'm not sure.

Well, if that's the case, then try to explain Ms. Marvel 1 as compared to Marvel Super-Heroes 13.  hm  (shrug)

With the current sale prices of this comic book I'm glad that I have my copies. Of course, as I always lament (joke?), when I decide to sell my copies they (not "it") will be worth the cost of _____________ (a loaf of pumpernickel bread).

Edited by Tec-Tac-Toe
"It" to "they."