• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED 20% off!! most raw silver and bronze for your enjoyment DD, Avengers, Showcase, Star Wars
1 1

46 posts in this topic

Ok, last call for these books and last call for offers on remaining books.  I'm going to shut this down and send out invoices tomorrow.  Take 15% off of the last set of Daredevils I posted if that gets you off the fence on any of those and the discounts still stand for the other books which was 20% off and 25% off on the Star Wars.  

I know, this is getting complicated, one reason I'm shutting it down.  I'll start a new thread with new books after I get this all cleaned up.  Thanks to everyone who bought from me, (worship) you have no idea how much I appreciate it.  And thanks to all those that looked, :bigsmile: I appreciate you as well.  

By the way, I just realized my kudos thread wasn't included anywhere so just in case anyone needs it I added it to my profile.

Edited by Caddotx