• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

50/50 Probation Nomination
1 1

26 posts in this topic

On July 2, 2017 at 6:22 AM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Unfortunately I paid F&F so no refund for me. Lesson learned!

His ad really should have been reported and pulled for violating payment option guidelines for requesting F&F. Sorry to see all these folks get screwed over.  Hopefully he shows up and makes everyone whole.

I sold 50/50 something in a pre-sale thread, and like most of my out of the U.S. customers, I wait till the books are back before charging shipping.

The item itself was paid for, but not shipping. I've tried email and PM with no response, as well as sending him a shipping invoice via paypal.

Is it possible that something may have happened to him?  

5 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

I sold 50/50 something in a pre-sale thread, and like most of my out of the U.S. customers, I wait till the books are back before charging shipping.

The item itself was paid for, but not shipping. I've tried email and PM with no response, as well as sending him a shipping invoice via paypal.

Is it possible that something may have happened to him?  

I'm wondering if his tracking #s are real but something prevented him from taking the packages to the Post Office.