• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 100% Complete Old Man Logan Wolverine 66-72 & ALL Variants - $450

29 posts in this topic

Here we go.  I'm parting with them.  As much as it pains me it's time.  I'm selling my master Old Man Logan run.  Wolverine 66-72 & GS 1.  Every base issue, reprint, and variant.  The lot is mostly NM.  A few may not make that mark.   But they are not far off.  Please see the b&w Turner 66 picture.  There is a small orange printing error at the top.  I can provide additional pictures upon request. Serious inquiries only though please.  

Rules:

PayPal only.  

If you live outside CONUS please message me before claiming.

First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it  

Timestamp will be decider.  

No returns, burned too many times in the past.

I ship very very securely.  

I'm asking $450 delivered.  I'll cover shipping.  $50 insurance is included.  If you want more we can discuss that, will most likely split the cost.  

IMG_2165.JPG

IMG_2166.JPG

Edited by projekt

10 hours ago, projekt said:

Down to $480.  I've got a semi-vacation starting this weekend so if this isn't sold by tomorrow evening it's going to go on hiatus until my return :) 

Price is excellent... just have too many purchased comics on slow pay right now to say yes.  Good luck and hope it sells.

16 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

Price is excellent... just have too many purchased comics on slow pay right now to say yes.  Good luck and hope it sells.

Thank you for the kind words!