• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Cheap Thrills

33 posts in this topic

Cheap Thrills

Hello and welcome to getting a piece of cheap thrills,I am shifting my house and will be posting a number of raw comics and mags.

As usual, :takeit: trumps PMs I have not responded to.

Shipping Policy:

Shipping for raw books starts at $4 for a bubble padded mailer or $6 for a small cardboard mailer in the continental USA.

Overseas shipping will be charged at the postal rate.

Note: All books are complete by no means I claim myself to be a professional grader, the devil lies in the details,the scans should help in making up your mind.

All Magazine scans have been taken with the storage sleeves on.

Return Policy:

Within 7 days of receipt for raw books.

Edited by m2ak1

Just now, ernster said:

Marvel Graphic Novel - Death of Capt. Marvel - 1st Print

:takeit:

^^

Edited by m2ak1
Also there's a free comics for the highest spender on the Magz

Time for some comics-

Please go through my comments on each of them very closely i will try my best to give out the max. info on their general well being!

Batman #181 - First appearance "Poison Ivy"

General Info -

Spine split, might appear to have adhesive, cropped on sides Pinup poster intact and so are other pages , backcover has a small split.

My opinion G

Batman181_fnt_zps2agkcjgr.jpg

Asking $60

1 minute ago, m2ak1 said:

Time for some comics-

Please go through my comments on each of them very closely i will try my best to give out the max. info on their general well being!

Batman #181 - First appearance "Poison Ivy"

General Info -

Spine split, might appear to have adhesive, cropped on sides Pinup poster intact and so are other pages , backcover has a small split.

My opinion G

Batman181_fnt_zps2agkcjgr.jpg

Asking $60

Take it