• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Savage Dragon 102 CGC 9.8 Signed Robert Kirkman 1st Invincible

1 post in this topic

Savage Dragon 102 CGC 9.8 Signed Robert Kirkman 1st Invincible
Super Hot Key! 1st Full Appearance of Invincible in Preview (Pre-dates Invincible #1 and Tech Jacket #1)
CGC 9.8; White Pages; Signature Series: Signed by Robert Kirkman (This is the first Savage Dragon 102 ever signed by Robert Kirkman in 2011)

According to Image Comics, Savage Dragon 102 was published on August 1, 2002 predating Tech Jacket #1 (published on October 30, 2002) and Invincible #1; see links below for verification of my source.

Incredible Price: $999.00 or make best offer; includes free shipping (USPS Priority Mail Medium Box; Continental U.S. Only); latest sales for Invincible #1 at 9.8 suggest $1,200 and above; see GPA.

Outstanding Eye Appeal: has High Gloss and Reflectivity and is Very Well Centered; clean case... see photos.

Packing Assurance: I know what it's like to collect comics, and every collector needs assurance that the condition of the comic book isn't compromised during the shipping process. Each graded comic I sell is expertly packed in bubble wrap, and, for further protection, the interior USPS box is filled with styrofoam chips. In addition, the exterior of the box is clearly labeled: "Fragile, Do Not Bend, Handle with Care!"

Buy with Confidence: Check out my growing Reputation and Seller Feedback!

Savage Dragon 102 CGC 9.8 SS 1048816003 Label Details.jpg

Savage Dragon 102 CGC 9.8 SS 1048816003 Signature Details.JPG

Savage Dragon 102 CGC 9.8 SS 1048816003 Front Cover Hard Light.jpg

Savage Dragon 102 CGC 9.8 SS 1048816003 Cover Details.jpg