• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

Famous Funnies 211 and Flash 108

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to move into some bigger books so I'll sell a few books that I've picked up here and offer them at the prices I've paid.

The usual stuff.... No HOS or Probies .... 

Payment by Paypal is OK within a few days unless discussed and agreed upon (you'll need to cover Paypal fees). Payment by check is great too!! 

Shipping in the US is USPS Priority + Insurance. 

Int'l will need to pm me, as I''ll need to figure out a price.

PM's and all offers are welcome, but the 1st :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any pm's.

All offers are welcome. Time payments are welcome but will require a 20% non-refundable deposit.

All books are unrestored. I will gladly accept returns on a raw book/ books if I've been negligible in my description. If a raw book is found to have any kind of restoration the book can be returned for a refund within 90 days.....

Edited by Mxwll Smrt

The structure on the FF 211 is quite beautiful - NM all the way!! The fading along the spine and the tanning on the upper interior FC and BC brought the grade down. So who wants this beautiful book at $1550.00??