• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Con Report - Berkeley Comic Con
1 1

48 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, paperheart said:

what a score. 50 cts for a TOS 93. :applause:

Yep I was stoked, so were a bunch of others! Everyone had solid material, most priced to move.

5 hours ago, wormboy said:

Thanks again to the Brain for the donuts for the CGC table, and for helping with parking! You're always super helpful and we really appreciate it.

Hope to see more boardies there at our August 5th show!

Thanks, I had a blast.

18 minutes ago, Aasparky1000 said:

Great show nice meeting marc and the other board members ( brain thanks for the parking tip), great books all around and recommended to all boardies

:gossip:  Now you know where to park next time. :smile:

5 hours ago, wormboy said:

Thanks again to the Brain for the donuts for the CGC table, and for helping with parking! You're always super helpful and we really appreciate it.

I totally agree! Great help, much appreciated.

We had 12-15 board members there. I think our record was last August with 20. Should be a new record in August.

Edited by HouseofComics.Com

What a great looking con, House of Comics! Congratulations. I'm sure it was a lot of work to put it together and it shows. Reminds me of the Yorba Linda con. Nice old fashion comic-centric show. 

I'll try my hardest to make it to Berkeley next year. 

17 hours ago, NoMan said:

What a great looking con, House of Comics! Congratulations. I'm sure it was a lot of work to put it together and it shows. Reminds me of the Yorba Linda con. Nice old fashion comic-centric show. 

I'll try my hardest to make it to Berkeley next year. 

Next one is in three months, just so everyone knows !

Edited by exitmusicblue

On 2017-06-04 at 4:53 PM, HouseofComics.Com said:

Not too late for people to make vacation plans and hit the Aug. 5 show! haha

The final 2017 date is Nov. 4. There are other shows around the country that are super comic oriented, but I don't know if they come out and say comics-only.

Sounds like a good excuse to come to the Bay Area!

7 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Man, that white bar donut you brought (what we called a "Long John" in Michigan) was sooo good. I have never seen them for sale in Berkeley.

I remember seeing these in some smaller Donut Shops in SW Ontario. I didn't realize you were originally from Michigan. I'm there once or twice a year to catch a ball game in Detroit.