• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*9.8 SIGNED* Superman vs Batman #7 Virgin *9.8 Signed*

18 posts in this topic

*9.8 SIGNED* Superman vs Batman #7 Virgin *9.8 Signed*

:x For sale 9.8 signed by Gabriele Dell'Otto Superman vs Batman #7 virgin cover, french Panini variant. :x

Just back from the states and ready to find a forever home. I fell in love with this beauty, which I purchased raw, but as a golden age collector this comic would go along way towards some personal grails :banana: and you are not going to find something this aesthetically pleasing in a loooong time!

I am based in the UK but will happily quote for postage worldwide. Dispatch will be within 1 working day of cleared payment. 

I will accept Paypal, but no returns. 

$1400/£1000 ono + postage.

As this is my first ever post Gaz973, Flaming Telepath, Mattarus023 and Kablin12 will kindly act as references! ^^

If i've missed anything obvious from the rules, please tell me or ask away with questions!

image5.jpg

image1 (2).jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

Edited by Tizzy87

I can also vouch for Christie, having dealt with her several times.and having met her face to face. It's a great book and Christie is a legit seller so fingers crossed that someone picks up this  ^^

Not sold?