• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beautiful Stories for Unknown Children

30 posts in this topic

I'm looking to put together a high-grade run of this title. I have many of them, but I need to upgrade on some. Anybody out there familiar with this title. Are they difficult to find in HG? Let me know.

Guys I came across your post and just wanted let you know, a friend of mine has the entire run in Great Condition. She was the only reader and placed them in mylar immediately after purchase. She even has the sampler called, "When literature falls in with the Wrong Crowd" it is the promo teaser for the series I think. She has complete run all the way to issue 30.

What's funny, she has all these Piranha Press books including most of Dan Louapre and Dan Sweetman. Epicurus the Sage, The Drowned Girl and Gregory are just a few of title in her comic box.

My wife is impressed with your slabbed copies of BSFUC. She would like to know what the grader's notes say since these are beautiful copies. Or why do you think these copies didn't merit at least a 9.6? She's has collected the entire run and is thinking about having a few slabbed.Thank You for sharing your copies.

SLR5, I don't know what the graders notes are, but from what I understand anyone can call, give the slab number and get the notes. You could do that and then go over your books. Being somewhat lacsidaisical I just picked 3 issues at random and sent them in.

I'm happy they came back with the grades they did. I bought these issues new as they came out and they have all been read(#2 a few times). I have the rest of the series in similiar condition and expect they'll come back about the same if/when i send them in.

If anyone has not seen a copy of BSFUC they are worth checking out. The back covers have a synopsis of the story which is ussually as good a read as the interiors.

Mike