• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JUNE Pre-Sale s/s thread--Babyteeth #1 (1st day of release), Cable, JSC, Hughes, ASTONISHING X-MEN, Seven to Eternity REMENDER, exclusives & more
7 7

125 posts in this topic

Rich's JUNE Pre-Sale s/s thread--Babyteeth #1 (1st day of release), Cable, JSC, Hughes, Seven to Eternity REMENDER, exclusives & more

As with all my previous monthly pre-sale threads, all books are pre-screened and culled from the finest 9.8 candidates.

The costs associated with each post is indicative of all expenses from cost of book, my time, any signature related fees, any pressing that may need to be introduced to bring it from borderline 9.6 to a full blown 9.8, shipping costs anywhere USA door to door, CGC invoicing fees, etc.

I'll be posting ops for books that are physically in hand and pre-screened for 9.8 standards, as well as posting for books that may not have shipped yet, but because due to limitations of availability, I always need to get my orders in EARLY so as to ensure that I have enough for everyone, as well as some extra either for inventory or to make sure that everyone gets exactly what they ordered.  

To be even more transparent, what I need to do is almost (but not quite) double my orders based on the amount of copies board members are looking for.

So for example, if there are ten spots available for say, BABYTEETH #1, and all ten fill up, I'm going to be submitting roughly 14 copies.  This gives me some wiggle room, just in case there happens to be a 9.6 in the batch.  If I don't get my orders in on time, or as early as possible, I'm very likely to miss out on what I can get you for exclusives and variant covers. 

This was recently the case for books like Gamora #2 Mattina and Elektra #2 Granov.

Similar with Seven to Eternity #1.  I waited until the book was on the racks before I offered it in my threads.  As such, it sold out, and I was only able to fill the initial 8 spots, even though there was a big wait list.  So if there's ever the question as to why I may be offering a book months in advance, it's for very good reason.

My goal is to deliver 9.8 graded signature series books, prices listed inclusive of all costs associated with the op right down to shipping.

My prices associated with each post is all inclusive of all costs right down to shipping anywhere USA.  Outside the U.S., I charge additional based on weight of the box.

I've been asked "Can you guarantee a 9.8?"

I can guarantee that I won't be shipping you out a 9.6 , if that helps answer that question.  I'm not a professional grader (meaning I don't get paid to grade, but I've got a really good eye), and I've been doing this for 15 years and I'm pretty good at what I do.  My reputation speaks for itself.

That being said, anything can happen----a book could get damaged, a box lost, it's not an exact science but I am more than happy to grant full refunds if you're not satisfied or you can return the book.   If anything goes wrong on my end, I'll call you directly to discuss which way you want to roll----credit, a discount, a different book or a full refund.

You are either 100% satisfied or we work together until you are!

With that being said, lets roll forward.

Edited by Rich_Henn

Donny Cates signing at Pegasus Comics in Dallas tomorrow, Wednesday June 7th----launching BABYTEETH #1.

All labels will be indicative of this notation, "signed on first day of issue release."

BABYTEETH #1 (standard cover) s/s Donny Cates $125 

Fifteen (15) spots to start

book_BABYTEETH.png

BABYTEETH #1 (variant cover) s/s Donny Cates $125 

All labels will be indicative of this notation, "signed on first day of issue release."

Fifteen (15) spots to start

babyteeth.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

CABLE #1 (Liefeld creations exclusive)  s/s Liefeld - $195 per

Low print run, Three (3) spots available w/ possible two more back up cps  

cable1.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

In prior threads from 2016 and 2015, there were a few ops where I offered uncirculated books from a resource I have whose stock is literally untouched.

This is a vendor who has a back room straight out of the last shot of Raiders of the Lost Ark, and his back issue merchandise is some of the finest HG copper I've ever seen.

These two early Bruce Timm books I picked up late last year, waiting for my next Timm op (I see him every year at SDCC).  I checked census, there is no data, no graded copies (albeit, this is an obscure book).  These two NM+M candidates will be the first to grade out.  From 1988, Eternity Comics:

COSMIC HEROES #1 s/s Bruce Timm (cover art) - $195 SOLD OUT! to Robert_L and NYC13

Two (2) spots only

cosmicheroesC.jpg

cosmicheroesA.jpg

cosmicheroesB.jpg

cosmicheroesD.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

GWAR ORGASMAGEDDON #1 SIGNING With
BEEFCAKE THE MIGHTY (Bassist)
BONESNAPPER THE CAVE TROLL (Bodyguard / Artist)
SAWBORG DESTRUCTO (Gwar Orgasmageddon Co-Writer)
Matt Miner (Gwar Orgasmageddon Co-Writer, writer of TOE TAG RIOT, CRITICAL HIT, and LIBERATOR)

This signing is in two days at THIRD EYE COMICS in Annapolis, MD.

The following books are available:

GWAR ORGASMAGEDDON #1 (photo variant) s/s Beefcake, Bonesnapper, Sawborg, & Matt Miner - $225

gwar1A.jpg

43 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

Rich - Do you know if any of the Babyteeth variants are limited runs or not?  1:5, 1:25?

The Torque variant is 1:1 ratio. Unsure of the store/heroes variants

29 minutes ago, CKinTO said:

Rich - are the Babyteeth #1 ComicXposure variants (Elias Chatzoudis cover) still available (9.8 SS with Donny Cates and Elias Chatzoudis sigs) from your May thread? Cheers

Yes, I have TWO (2) spots left on that book