• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's JUNE Pre-Sale s/s thread--Babyteeth #1 (1st day of release), Cable, JSC, Hughes, ASTONISHING X-MEN, Seven to Eternity REMENDER, exclusives & more
7 7

125 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2017 at 9:28 AM, Rich_Henn said:

BATMAN #24 (1st print) s/s Tom King - $175

add $25 if you want Dave Finch added.  This covers both his fee plus costs of shipping books back and forth.

I've got EIGHT (8) spots available for this at the moment, with possibly more if these sell out.

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdl

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Dark Days The Forge #1 s/s Scott Snyder, Tynion & Jim Lee - $155

( DC Metal starts here)

Add Kubert possible option, add $40

IMG_20170614_114033843.jpg

Dark Days The Forge #1 s/s Scott Snyder, Tynion & Jim Lee - $155

Kubert variant

Add Kubert possible option, add $40

1497455356016228008013.jpg

:takeit:one of each - please add Finch to Batman #24 and Kubert (if possible) to both Dark Days: The Forge #1 covers.  

Thanks!

On 6/9/2017 at 8:28 AM, Rich_Henn said:

add $25 if you want Dave Finch added.  This covers both his fee plus costs of shipping books back and forth.

I've got EIGHT (8) spots available for this at the moment, with possibly more if these sell out.

:takeit:    Add Finch

On 6/9/2017 at 9:28 AM, Rich_Henn said:

If you still have spots...

:takeit: Please add Finch to this one

Just a brief update on some old business for all my regulars---Sienkiewicz cancelled Heroes but I received verbal confirmation from another facilitator who spoke to Bill on the phone last night, and Bill WILL absolutely be at SDCC in just a few weeks.  All of the Sienkiewicz books from earlier pre-sales will be done in just a few weeks.

My apologies for the delays----as a good deal of you know, half the battle is chasing the artists down from show to show.  The good news is that Bill is healthy and working on a super secret Hollywood project, hence the hold ups.

Any of you AMERICAN GODS #1 customers also are getting interior artist Scott Hampton as well as Cloonan.  Huzzah!  They are all signed and going into the system.

All Roy Thomas books were signed yesterday, Alan Davis today, as well as Scottie Young.

Anyone who has asked about Winnebago Graveyard #1---I met with the artist last night, a lovely young woman from the UK.

She had extremely limited variant covers from some UK stores that we won't find anywhere else beyond her own table.  She confirmed those covers had a print run of 500 each.

I'll be posting those later.

Donny Cates signing went very well, everyone who ordered any variants beyond the black variant signed on 1st day of issue release were signed yesterday, including all the Redneck and Babyteeth limited variants.  By that, I mean the Heroes exclusive, ComicXposure exclusive, etc.

Heading back home from the show tonight to begin processing and then it's SDCC.

More books to come, thank you one and all!

Okay here are some really neat extremely limited variant covers that I picked up directly from the artist herself at the show. I have three and only three of each, and this is firm on the following.

Each variant is limited to a strict print run of just 500 copies. Specifically, the Pulp Nouveau variant and I think the American Dreams as well, was specifically UK. And I remember that you said you won't find these anywhere here in the states. These books were unwrapped directly in front of me from the printer and are super tight 9.8 all day long.

Winnebago Graveyard #1 s/s Alison Sampson (pulp nouveau) -$145

3 spots

IMG_20170618_145347807.jpg

28 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay here are some really neat extremely limited variant covers that I picked up directly from the artist herself at the show. I have three and only three of each, and this is firm on the following.

Each variant is limited to a strict print run of just 500 copies. Specifically, the Pulp Nouveau variant and I think the American Dreams as well, was specifically UK. And I remember that you said you won't find these anywhere here in the states. These books were unwrapped directly in front of me from the printer and are super tight 9.8 all day long.

3 spots

:takeit: Rich: I'll take a copy - Mike 

Loose ends #4 signed Jason Latorre & Chris Brunner $155

This is the Heroes Comic Con exclusive, with a super low print run of only a couple hundred copies. This in my opinion was second only to the Heroes exclusive of Babyteeth. This is a gorgeous Golden Age size book with flawless spine, edges, impeccable card stock cover and the artwork really pops. All of these were limited to just one per person per day.

5 spots only

IMG_20170618_172644080.jpg

3 spots

:takeit:

On 6/14/2017 at 11:15 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Winnebago Graveyard #1 s/s series artist Alison Sampson.

CRAZY good new horror title from Steve Niles -$110

1497456811414-584992237.jpg

6 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

3 spots

Winnebago Graveyard #1 s/s Alison Sampson (Frankie's Comics variant) -$145

3 spots

IMG_20170618_150609877.jpg

Winnebago Graveyard #1 s/s Alison Sampson ( Jesse James Comics variant )-$145

3 spots

IMG_20170618_150626945.jpg

:takeit: