• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Clink auction is live right now

97 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Swartzisgod1 said:

Same here.  Whatever was the issue made me miss out on increasing my bid on the Cockrum Marvel Fanfare 3 cover.  

I was shocked at how low the final price was -- it sold for more than $16K on Heritage in 2012!  I'd be pretty pissed if I were the consignor.  

On the plus side, I got a great Chaykin Weird Worlds page for a bargain price.  I think that was shortly before the glitch though.

Just now, tlatner said:

I was shocked at how low the final price was -- it sold for more than $16K on Heritage in 2012!  I'd be pretty pissed if I were the consignor.  

On the plus side, I got a great Chaykin Weird Worlds page for a bargain price.  I think that was shortly before the glitch though.

Unable to bid on MF3 due to glitch.  ?

1 hour ago, Panelfan1 said:

Clink auction is live right now

http://comiclink.com/Auctions/allsub.asp?Focused=1&id=1398

Anyone else following along?  Hope to win 1 or 2 items tonight.  Lots of affordable stuff so far. Could change quickly though.

The Finch Batman cover just TRIPLED in price in the last minute....it wound for going for almost as much as the Cockrum Fanfare and right now it's 20% less than the Secret Wars cover. 

Edited by comix4fun

2 minutes ago, DTM700 said:

Yep. I saw it go from 3.7k to 9k in an instance. Incredible. Grats to the owner though, very nice piece!

And it was under $2k when the day started.

18 minutes ago, GreatEscape said:

Unable to bid on MF3 due to glitch.  ?

11 minutes ago, DTM700 said:

Yep. I saw it go from 3.7k to 9k in an instance. Incredible. Grats to the owner though, very nice piece!

Finch seems to be hotter than ever.

I thought the Hughes Catwoman sketch went cheap. I think that piece has been around but if I had know it would go for $750 I would have bid 800 or 850.

oh well, more bullets in the chamber!

Malvin