• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED: Strange Tales 110 First Doctor Strange CGC SS 8.0
2 2

12 posts in this topic

Strange Tales 110 First Doctor Strange CGC SS 8.0

Hi all,

Today I am selling my precious.  I'm doing renos on my basement and have stalled due to funds but really want to finish it off.  Thus, I am selling my copy of Strange Tales 110, CGC SS 8.0  

My price is $8,000 USD shipped.  I will send it via FedEx fully insured (which is considerably expensive, roughly $300+ depending on location.  This is reflected in the selling price)

I am in Canada and willing to deal in Canadian dollars with fellow Canucks (whom I prefer to sell to).

I will accept Paypal but could be convinced to lower the price by 3.7% if paying directly via electronic funds transfer which I prefer.

There are no returns on this baby provided I send you the correct book (which I will obviously).

Buyer is responsible for all customs fees associated with receiving this book.  Please do your research!!

I'm willing to consider REASONABLE offers.  I'm not in a huge rush to sell.  My basement can wait if it needs to :)  

I've sold expensive books on here before and can be trusted. Here's the link to my Kudos thread

First  :takeit: in the threads trumps all negotiations.  I reserve the right to refuse sale to any one who looks at me funny or generally upsets me in any way.  

To all of you who don't like signature series books, keep your negative comments to yourselves.  I personally love Stan Lee and I know there are many out there who agree with me who prefer the signature.  

Feel free to PM me and thanks for looking!!

Doctor Strange Front.JPG

Doctor Strange Back.JPG

Edited by TrevorP24
Closed

On 6/8/2017 at 4:56 PM, TrevorP24 said:

By the Hoary Hosts of Hoggoth!!  Do none who exist on this plane of existence desire this book?!  

:bump 

Oh contraire....quite a few of us mortals desire this book.  However....our bank accounts laugh at the desire.

1 hour ago, CBass said:

Oh contraire....quite a few of us mortals desire this book.  However....our bank accounts laugh at the desire.

I agree. The Flames of the Faltine have burned a whole in my pocket where the money is held.