• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 300

34 posts in this topic

PGM ASM 300

Spiderman0002.thumb.jpg.99a9b569dc45eeb8ef12c15e608fa523.jpgI picked this up at Megacon in Orlando a couple of weeks ago and before I spend the money to send it in to be graded I wanted to get your opinions. All are appreciated!Spiderman0001.thumb.jpg.e221826365984b360d51f80c1b0b4262.jpg

SPI1.jpg

SPI2.jpg

SPI3.jpg

SPI4.jpg

Edited by poppy73
ADDED PICS

9 minutes ago, poppy73 said:

What do you mean by a scroll over?

Scroll over in between the parentheses to see the grade.  I hide the grade just to keep subsequent graders fresh.  Probably useless, but can't hurt.

Edited by SteppinRazor

I'm concerned the corners are going to hurt my grade the most. The cover is gorgeous but time will tell as I've sent it in for the pros to grade. Will update. 

on the back cover the upper left corner has a bend same with the back cover bottom it's bendy creasy. If it was just the top I'd say 8.5, but with both I'm saying 8.0, the corners on this are kinda meh but nice book; depending on how much you paid, it's still probably worth grading to keep it from more ware.

Prices are going up, you used to get an 8.0 for $175, now it is $225+ so if the movie hype drives it up hopefully it'll stick higher than it was a year ago when it finally settles after movie hype; whew that was a mouthful :) 

On 6/7/2017 at 10:51 PM, poppy73 said:

Any other takers?

I'll take an 8.0. I will hold onto it and I have a few other books I'm more excited about. You never know cgc can shock you sometimes. Thanks for the opinion. 

I would like to mention that I sent in my copy of X-Men 266 with more evident corner issues and it was returned with a 9.0 grade. Mainly I'd like to halt any further damage to my ASM 300 issue by getting it encapsulated and added to my wall of comics.

Comic Wall.jpg

On 6/11/2017 at 10:04 AM, gradejunky said:

8.0 BC corners creases and rub

I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks when I get it back from CGC. Thank you for your opinion.:)