• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WW 50 Gal Gadot SS
1 1

39 posts in this topic

WW 50 Gal Gadot SS

Hi there, after i saw the awesome WW i wanted to get a SS photo variant. I came across 2 version in ebay one is from celebritycollectibles or something and one normal CGC SS. For rarity wise i would assume the normal one would be more rare as CC SS are usually in bulks? Also does anyone know the ratio of CC SS to normal SS for WW 50 signed by Gal Gadot? Thanks a million!

They are both worth the same. Celebrity authentics is just a company who sells 100% authenticated autographs. 

As for Rarity. they are both RARE. Gal only did one signing. Rhode Island comic con last year. There are no other sig series books signed by her other than that date. Also the Photo variant book is just as rare on its own as it was a convention book from one of those super mega wonder cons last year and it sold out at said con.

The best guy to ask about these is Torrey board name Kevlar. He runs twin cities comics and had a private signing with her there. I do believe he is affiliated with celeb authentics in some way.

When it comes down to it though, if you can snag a photo variant signed by gal get it. It has a lot going on in its favor!

1 hour ago, TheRealVenom said:

They are both worth the same. Celebrity authentics is just a company who sells 100% authenticated autographs. 

As for Rarity. they are both RARE. Gal only did one signing. Rhode Island comic con last year. There are no other sig series books signed by her other than that date. Also the Photo variant book is just as rare on its own as it was a convention book from one of those super mega wonder cons last year and it sold out at said con.

The best guy to ask about these is Torrey board name Kevlar. He runs twin cities comics and had a private signing with her there. I do believe he is affiliated with celeb authentics in some way.

When it comes down to it though, if you can snag a photo variant signed by gal get it. It has a lot going on in its favor!

It's a nice book, but with 200 CGC 9.8 SS copies signed by Gadot saying it's rare is a bit of stretch.

To the OP - if you want a copy, now is definitely not the time to be buying one. Just be patient and you'll be able to pick up a copy cheaper than what it's currently going for.

How is that a strech? She's done ONE witnessed signing. thats is.  Shes def not a regular on the con scene and may never do another one. Qualifies as rare to me. Especially on a sold out convention exclusive book.

32 minutes ago, mschmidt said:

It's a nice book, but with 200 CGC 9.8 SS copies signed by Gadot saying it's rare is a bit of stretch.

To the OP - if you want a copy, now is definitely not the time to be buying one. Just be patient and you'll be able to pick up a copy cheaper than what it's currently going for.

I always wondered how many were out there, is the 200 for issue #50 or the entire signing she did that came back at 9.8 s/s? I've seen a few signed foil variants that are pretty nice.

51 minutes ago, TheRealVenom said:

How is that a strech? She's done ONE witnessed signing. thats is.  Shes def not a regular on the con scene and may never do another one. Qualifies as rare to me. Especially on a sold out convention exclusive book.

Because any modern book that has 200 CGC 9.8 SS copies signed by the same person really isn't that rare.
Because pretty much any half-way decent convention exclusive at a large show (which in this case was Wondercon) will sell out during the show.
Because there's 10+ copies available on Ebay right now.

Take your pick (shrug)

Edited by mschmidt

I've got a raw WW #50 Wondercon variant.....I'd possibly be open to offers if there's interest?

I also have a spare Batman photo cover as well....

Edited by Dwitkin82

There are currently 8 copies for sale on eBay alone.  And there are over a dozen sold in the last 90 days.  
It's NOT a rare book.  
Anyone who assumes that just because she's only done the "one signing" that she's never going to do a signing again is kidding themselves.
If you can get a copy for $500-550 then you're probably going to lose a little money in the long run.  I think the sweet spot for this book is around $350-435 long term.
Here is the GPA data so far:

Screenshot 2017-06-08 15.04.42.png

Edited by RadiantGraphix

17 minutes ago, RadiantGraphix said:

There are currently 8 copies for sale on eBay alone.  And there are over a dozen sold in the last 90 days.  
It's NOT a rare book.  
Anyone who assumes that just because she's only done the "one signing" that she's never going to do a signing again is kidding themselves.
If you can get a copy for $500-550 then you're probably going to lose a little money in the long run.  I think the sweet spot for this book is around $350-435 long term.
Here is the GPA data so far:

Screenshot 2017-06-08 15.04.42.png

I only see 2 signature series copies for sale. That is something I have always disliked about Ebay, I want to see everything that is available.

34 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:

I only see 2 signature series copies for sale. That is something I have always disliked about Ebay, I want to see everything that is available.

There are 6 Photo variants available on eBay right now...I have them as a saved search under " Gal Gadot CGC"