• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dark Knight Returns #1 cover OA
1 1

27 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Peter L said:

I wonder whose collection Jim Lee is posing with?  I thought why would he be at this place?  I guessed Mark Hammill.

Well there is a drafting table on the left.    So it seems like it's either Lee's own studio or that of a fellow artist.    

The Akira poster in the back is in Italian (and says 'the yellow fever of a new generation' - seriously lol ).    I think the Batman book is in Italian too because I think it says Batman Automobili (batmobiles).... a little hard to see but that's what I think it says.

Gotta be Jim's office.

In one of the DC office tour videos posted in another thread, about Hamill being shown the unused Death in the Family survival ending page... Jim was drawing the Joker for Mark Hamill in his office. I noticed the Akira poster was in the background next to his drafting table.