• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your Fav/BEST SA Cover of all time? Here's Mine!
4 4

179 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

ff29-1.jpg~original.jpeg

Billy- I see you're posting books from the age that has the greatest comic run and comic book team ever! Nothing like this in Gold! lol

So since other people have been finding it too difficult to pick just one, I thought I'd emulate Adamstrange and pick my top twelve. But then I found that picking twelve was even more difficult than picking just one. I mean what about #13-20?

So here's just my one single favourite:

And nostalgia played no role in my selection since I wasn't even aware of this comic as a kid. I chose it on the basis of aesthetics alone.

:headbang:

On 6/21/2017 at 6:03 PM, nearmint said:

I'm partial to this one...

show55.jpg

That one is well up there on my own list as well. A purple cover featuring an orange moon, Solomon Grundy, Doctor Fate and Hourman with the original Green Lantern getting a sidebar as well? That hits upon so many bases that it has to rank way up there somewhere.  

:headbang: