• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rest In Peace Adam West
3 3

68 posts in this topic

Wow, RIP Adam West.

I just met him last year at LA Comic Con. A lot of people had said he was a real tool in person but I found him a pretty nice guy to me. Maybe I caught him in a nice mood. Glad I spent the money and got my comic signed. 

Oh, that's rotten news. I have such fond memories of him as Batman. The original, and the best. There'll be a few zapps and ka-pows in heaven tonight. :cloud9:

28 minutes ago, Brian48 said:

My biggest comic book influence from my youth.  RIP Sir.  Rest easy.  Your memory will never die.  

+ 1,000,000

If it wasn't for Adam West's Batman I would have never discovered comic books.

R.I.P. Adam West

Thank you for the childhood memories.

You will be missed my friend.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Great quotes how Adam West thought of his fans. This guy was a class act.

When Batman was canceled, “The only thing I thought is that it would be the end of me, and it was for a bit,” he told an audience at Comic-Con in 2014. “But then I realized that what we created in the show … we created this zany, lovable world.

“I look around and I see the adults — I see you grew up with me, and you believe in the adventure. I never believed this would happen, that I would be up here with illustrious people like yourselves. I’m so grateful! I’m the luckiest actor in the world, folks, to have you still hanging around.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/adam-west-dead-batman-star-832264

Edited by ComicConnoisseur