• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA/SA/BA--Recap pg. 54---50% off
5 5

1,077 posts in this topic

Just now, AJCohen said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Read more  

I won't do it! So damn tempted! 

You'll regret it on this one.  The Hot Dog one was just for jimmers, who is a serial weiner squeezer.

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

Free Bee #4...lets add a little sugar and.....

Untitled-p1 (18).jpg

:takeit:

It's sad that I really wish I could see some of the people I interact with here. I wonder if Lizard ever figured that all I would see when I think of his face is Wyatt in full on creature mode? I'm sure you are much better looking in real life.  Do we have a thread on this forum that people put up photos their real mugs?

Just now, AJCohen said:

It's sad that I really wish I could see some of the people I interact with here. I wonder if Lizard ever figured that all I would see when I think of his face is Wyatt in full on creature mode? I'm sure you are much better looking in real life.  Do we have a thread on this forum that people put up photos their real mugs?

im really really ridiculously good looking...

Just now, porcupine48 said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You'll regret it on this one.  The Hot Dog one was just for jimmers, who is a serial weiner squeezer.

you're killing me lol

:wishluck: Slowly?

1 minute ago, AJCohen said:

im really really ridiculously good looking...

The chicks all call me tuna fish can.

5 minutes ago, AJCohen said:

Guys lets take a mini break.  Say 15 min.  lets meet back 15 minutes past the hour and ill post another say 15-20 book and then the final 3 books.  you will want to stick around.  Thank you all 

Gobble, gobble!!!!

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
4 minutes ago, AJCohen said:

You really do squeeze some hot dogs!!!! :insane::insane:

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

You really do squeeze some hot dogs!!!! :insane::insane:

just don't be dragging out ol' pics you lol

hm   :whistle:

Practicing.

My glass poured too full.  Sorry for whatever transpires. :cool: